Tribute to JMMTR311

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by chester grape, Dec 10, 2002.

1. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Dead? Dead drunk?

I don't fucking give a fuck.

Ducks don't give a fucking fuck.

Fucks don't give a fuck.

Nothing matters.

Except gwapes and ducks.

If you're looking for punchlines, go fuck yourself again.

2. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

hmmmm........special

3. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I really like that, Herr Oberbrieftaubenmeister! I can sense the neuro-electric channels being blazed accross the dark unactivated areas of brain matter just like when reading the works of JMMTR311, but not quite as powerfully obviously.

"if you're looking for punchlines go fuck yourself again"

...is great...but for some reason i'm also getting:

"if you're looking for punchlines go punch yourself in the fucking face"

...coming through when i read...it's like a point of divergence in the energy-potential for me.

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I could probably better explain it like this:

...does that shed any light on the matter, CG?

5. chester grape

chester grape New Member

It certainly does, Nursey, it certainly does.

I kinda thought the "punchline-punch" pun a little obvious; I figured the "go fuck yourself" call-to-arms was a bit more JMMTR311-y.

But it's clear that I (and alas, you too Nursey, having read your reply to dev's nonsensical "theif" [sic] posting) lack the naivety, the thorough unselfconsciousness, that pervades JMMTR311's work.

Where ARE you JMMTR311?!? We need you, now more than ever! Each of our diluted dedications is but a pallid Dolly the Sheep to your BIG MERINO!!

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by chester grape:
    I kinda thought the "punchline-punch" pun a little obvious; I figured the "go fuck yourself" call-to-arms was a bit more JMMTR311-y.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    And of course, you are absolutely correct. I had a suspicion that what was maybe happening was my rigid old thought patterns were attempting to re-assert themselves over my delicate new non-formulaic formula psychology. As time goes on and i get stronger in my non-controlling control i will be less prone to being swept back into my old, staid repetitive ways.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You just hit the fucking nail on the head! This is AWESOME!!!We are CHANGING THE WORRRRRLD! YEAH!
    Please don't forget, that as much as i am a master of this world, i am but a fragile little infant in the world that JMMTR311 has opened to me, which is as mighty in relation to planet Earth as our Earth is to a simple atom. And i have also not been born into this vast dimension for as long as you it would seem. I am only just managing to stand...precariously...whereas you are now breaking into a little gentle jog there. You will, at times, need to be patient with me. And i was well aware my effort to the 'Dev' was by no means a bio neuro-electric trail-blazer as such, so much as

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Indeed. It looks as if JMMTR311 is satisfied that he has succeeded in sowing his seed here, and moved on to propagate elsewhere in this manmade extension of the bio-neuro-electric group consciousness otherwie known as the 'world wide web'.

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I've had three shits today.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya Dubya 2:
    I've had three shits today.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is this just a startling coincidence,or is he really speaking the language,CG!?!! I think the excitement must be getting to me!

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Excitement or excrement? I think we should be told...

10. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I think we should be asked!

11. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Am asking, you telling?

12. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You tell me.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Me tell you?

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

You're asking.I'm telling? You tell me.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

I have the theme tune from 'You and Me' going through my head now.

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I wasn't asking, you where telling me.

# You and me, me and you, lots and lots too see and do...lah lah lah #

18. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Lots and lots,for you to see,me tell you,you tell me,doo-dooo,doo-dooo,doo-dooo,doo-doooooooooooo.

I win.

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

How the hell do you figure YOU WON? eh? eh? All you did was carry on my little ditty that I started

Bloomin' nora.

20. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

*Jumps onto 'BUTCHO®',revs up and screeches out of thread*
    <<<<<<<