Trainspotter1

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by kitana, May 12, 2002.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

Tell Us About Yer Lifestyle

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'm guessing it involves crack and lots of sex with young boys.

3. kitana

kitana New Member

most likely...

i wonder if he is a member of NAMBLA

4. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

Well all I can say is that previous to reading his postings, I had always thought that Trainspotters were boring anoraks who fondled young boys. But I can now see that they are a breed apart. Full of intelligent wit, a sense of humour second only to mine, obviously a well travelled and educated being, Trainspotter1 has made me smile!!! I am a single young beautiful woman who would one day wish to become aquainted with such a versatile and sexy man should he deem me fit to lick his boots. Trainspotter1, do you hear my plea, take me and make me yours...together we will conquer the world and put all these ranting brain-dead non-entities in their rightful place...crawling at our feet. They are pure scum and we will make them grateful we allow them to breathe. I love you. XX

5. kitana

kitana New Member

wtf was that?

6. GreenAppleSplatters

That was Trainspotter masturbating.

7. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

trainspotter takes the crown on fugly without a doubt.most of these long term fugly twats,mostly yanks regard him as a loose cannon and avoid him and try to hide.he is a breath of fresh air on fugly and forced the yanks ontoo search engines with there tails between there legs trying desperatly to find shit that will inpress other members.i submit my don status and hand it over to train the main vein with his finger on the pulse.

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

actually, trainspotter just has the arrogant, offensive, idiot drive that we all had to start with, but most of us just cant be bothered anymore.

9. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    trainspotter takes the crown on fugly without a doubt.most of these long term fugly twats,mostly yanks regard him as a loose cannon and avoid him and try to hide.he is a breath of fresh air on fugly and forced the yanks ontoo search engines with there tails between there legs trying desperatly to find shit that will inpress other members.i submit my don status and hand it over to train the main vein with his finger on the pulse. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

C'mon dude,this is starting to get kinda sad...

10. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:

C'mon dude,this is starting to get kinda sad...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE> thanks for those 6 words.here`s 6 back. cunt,twat,wanker,bastard,motherfucker,bitch

11. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thundercat_the_twat:
    thanks for those 6 words.here`s 6 back. cunt,twat,wanker,bastard,motherfucker,bitch <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's six words for you, thundertwat:
    Learn to fuckin' count, you asshole...

12. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    Here's six words for you, thundertwat:
    Learn to fuckin' count, you asshole...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

we had bets on which cunt would pull me up on that...well done ass hole u never fail to disapoint you predicable boreing cunt but at least your not comeing back with the dictionary shite.

13. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    "Lie down, lie down, young yeoman;
    What use to rise and rise?
    Rise man a thousand mornings
    Yet down at last he lies,
    And then the man is wise."

- A. E. Housman, A Shropshire Lad
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Poor train, just a lost little boy. Maybe his mommy and daddy have a little money, but clearly not enough to teach him to write. I still want you to check this link and get some help. Don't give up little fella.
    For now, though, it would be better for you to go away for awhile and let yourself catch up with the rest of us. Let's face it, your posts belong sray-painted on a wall, not on an internet forum. Go back to doing what you really want to do, masturbating in the bathroom over your Wonder Woman comic books, and let us be for awhile. We'll be here when you're older, little boy.

14. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

*spray-painted (excuse the typo, please)

15. thundercat_the_twat

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    *spray-painted (excuse the typo, please)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

silly cunt,i bet your kicking yourself over that 1, as train says "you are always putting your foot in it" once again i wipe my crusty arse on the american flag

16. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You know, for someone who claims to be from England, you don't communicate very well in English. Why don't you just give up? You're a moron. What I can't figure out is why you're so full of yourself. Maybe, years ago, you had an instance in your life where you out-performed everyones' expectations of you. Maybe you're still riding high on that one moment of achievement. You need to let go and get on with your life.
    Now if you don't stop posting, I'm going to have to start sending bills to your mommy and daddy for tutoring you and helping to improve your language skills.
    By the way, your a bitch.

17. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

*note sarcasm in "your a bitch"
    (just in case you're incapable of determining sarcasm at your expense)

18. thundercat_the_twat

19. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    *spray-painted (excuse the typo, please)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    You are digging yourself a bigger hole minister.As ive said behaving like the grammar police isnt going 2 score you any points on here,not when you cant even spell yourself.The worst thing about it is that you panicked and rushed back to try 2 correct your self,hahahahahahahahahahaha.Im really getting 2 you Minister.I suppose its all the stress of having 2 attend a 9-5 job.By admitting this you have proved that you have not made it in life,oh I 4 got u have air conditioning woooooooooooooow.I could comfortably calculate that the salary 4 the rest of your life would not be able to purchase one of the properties that I own.I am starting to feel sorry 4 you now Minister,so how about I send you some centre court tickets for Wimbledon, and I buy u some Strawberrys and cream? Then you will have something to talk about at work.

20. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Profile for Minister Saint-Fond Rate Member5: AWESOME SUPERSTAR4321: SUBHUMAN TRASH
    Member Status: Punk-Ass Bitch
    Member Number: 2301
    Interests: Releasing my fat-aggression on an unwitting society .FFS you aint doin that very good
    Sex: Male
    Quote: I'll try anything twice