tounge piercing

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by heather24ny, Jan 16, 2002.

1. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

is anyone pierced?? i am getting it done tonite and i wanna know the truth about the pain. someone tell me plz

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by fuckmesuckme_eatmebeatme:
    is anyone pierced?? i am getting it done tonite and i wanna know the truth about the pain. someone tell me plz<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had my lip pierced... same plave as that twat from Blink 182. That hurt for about one second when they put it in and was sore for a few hours. They didnt numb it though which is what they do with tounges.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

One word of advice: Glyoxide.

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:
    I had my lip pierced... same plave as that twat from Blink 182. That hurt for about one second when they put it in and was sore for a few hours. They didnt numb it though which is what they do with tounges.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I had my tongue pierced and they don't numb a damn thing.Everyone I talked before I had it done said it wouldn't hurt,well,that's bullshit.I thought I was going to pass out after he stuck that big ass needle through my tongue.

Oh yeah,don't think about eating for at least 4 or 5 days(possibly more).Your tongue is going to swell up and be sore as a motherfucker.Plus your gonna talk like you have a wicked lisp.

Enjoy!!

5. GreenAppleSplatters

Qnd another thing,everyone time you put anything into your mouth(smoke,pills,liquid,huge black cock,etc.),you have to immediately rinse it out with listerine or you'll get infected which is all kinds of fun.

6. D

D New Member

hmmm.. I thought they numbed it... oh well, I aint getting me tounge pierced to much pain just so a blow job has a different sensation... He can make do with what i got.

GAS... is...err... is that why you got your tounge pierced

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenApples of A Down:
    Qnd another thing,everyone time you put anything into your mouth(smoke,pills,liquid,huge black cock,etc.),you have to immediately rinse it out with listerine or you'll get infected which is all kinds of fun.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

For that 4-5 day period, or for as long as you keep it?

As far as the blowjob thing goes... if she's talented enough, she doesn't need it. Even if she isn't good at it, it won't help. I've had BJ's from girls both before and after, and I can honestly say... it doesn't help any. The the ability to provide good fellatio is not dependent on jewelry.

8. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:

As far as the blowjob thing goes... if she's talented enough, she doesn't need it. Even if she isn't good at it, it won't help. I've had BJ's from girls both before and after, and I can honestly say... it doesn't help any. The the ability to provide good fellatio is not dependent on jewelry.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When I got my lip pierced... the offers of giving blow-jobs went up. Leading to a few mistakes... although most of that was due to large consumptions of alcohol. Not always willing on my part. They liked it though.

There was this one Fucking male anal poking prick of a bitch and priest... who was a GARAGE - yuk - fella. Who cornered me in my room on the pretence of looking at my cd's (all of which are punk/metal and the Beastie boys... and of no interest to him)

He was previously chatting up the Cheerleader when he followed me in to my room and tried to kiss me. I thought I was gonna puke and made my excuse and got him outta my room.

So we went back to the lounge/kitchen area (it was at uni) where he carried on chatting up the cheerleader ( it was a friday night so i was completly tarted up... that was infront of the cheerleader... who couldnt understand how i managed to get all the fellas attention even though she was obviously a complete whore and slept with anything that showed her the slightest bit of attention.)

anyway... hes an ugly fucker and she is a dumb cheerleader who everyone turned against after she fucked over her best friend... who was my friend also... but I dont know who stirred the shit then

9. D

D New Member

hmmm... I didnt mean my knight was ugly... he was mega fit beyond belief and the nicest bloke you could ever meet.

The ugly garage kid is who i was babling about.

And the moral of that shite was - dont let ugly fuckers get you pissed and make you have sexual relations with them. It just doesnt work... and when you wake up in the morning you will be stinking of their cock... and thats not nice.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Besides, Rohypnol works so much better.

11. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by wank*:

GAS... is...err... is that why you got your tounge pierced
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhh...No,and that's disgusting.

See their's this thing all the crazy heterosexual males are doing to the females called cunillingus.
    But the main reason that I had mine done was because I dated a girl who had one and I thought it felt cool when you're slobbering on one another.

12. GreenAppleSplatters

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    For that 4-5 day period, or for as long as you keep it?

You have to do it for about a month after you do it,but it's really important to do it those first few days.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree totally.

13. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

...she was obviously a complete whore and slept with anything that showed her the slightest bit of attention.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

And the difference between the two of you would be...? Oh yeah, that's right, she's a cheerleader.

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

man I had 4 piercings in my tounge at once.. only a fucking woman should bitch about piercing or tattoo pain... Get a P.A. then wait 48 hours and get the reverse done... then i give you permission to bitch about pain...

15. heather24ny

heather24ny New Member

i didnt get it done. i am going to wait until next month when i can go to my doctors office and have them numb my tounge first. thanks for all the replies! you guys are the greatest! *gaggg...retch....bleeeeeeeechhhkkkkkkkkkKKKKKK*

16. D

D New Member

You fucking little pussy. You shouldn't be getting it pierced if you need to get it numbed....piercing is like a right of passage in a way.....they used to use safety pins before these fancy rings came about and no one numbed their tongues...youre just a trendy bitch with no guts.....go numb your tits before i kick them in Brittany

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

oh my I have to take this band-aid off!!! someone call the doctor and get me a local anisteatic!!! I heard they might pull some hair out...

fucking whieny pussy... So many peole have there tounge pierced and I have to hear this fucking troll cry about "pain". Come to my house, I will show you "pain". Bring your son so he can watch...