Tonight was a good night...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Mar 16, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I got drunk with a friend of mine that I haven't seen in years, and a fucking fine ass girl shoved her tongue down my throat.

And I'm goping out with said girl this wekend....life is gooooodd....

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I had a hostile Friday. I almost got into a fight with a carload of high school girls at the cemetary (but they drove off and didn't come back ), I almost rear-ended another carload of high school kids (on purpose), and I got in a bit of a brawl with one of my roomate's fat-ass worthless, piece of shit friends on my porch. The fat fucker wanted to fight me, I think. I'm not sure... I was ripped outta my mind. Needless to say, I'm moving outta this shithole and into another one. I'm still pissed...

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatty bo Batty:
    And I'm goping out with said girl this wekend....life is gooooodd....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I meant to say that I'm going out with said girl this weekend....

And Nauseous....do you wanna play magik?

4. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Ugh! Go 'gope' someone, k?

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Splatty bo Batty:
    And Nauseous....do you wanna play magik?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what kind of a game is that?

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Litho Kit:
    what kind of a game is that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its a game where you drag a latrene-o behind a pick up truck with 40 foot of logging chain

7. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    its a game where you drag a latrene-o behind a pick up truck with 40 foot of logging chain<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well then how can nauseous play that with splatters?

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I used to play that game. Nowadays I'm ashamed to admit it, although I still have all my priceless cards. Guess what? IM DRUNK ALREADY! Poor people frontload... and I'm preparing for a long night. In about five minutes I'm leaving here and joining the fray at the Cactus Club. I've got three women waiting for me there. Each one ready to fight the other just for a chance to dance with the Cheezedawg. Women are such whores at times. Especially ones that fight over a pathetic redneck like me who frontloads to keep from paying more money for Jack Daniels. Fuck it. I'm bringing my camera and taking pictures of all the 'Stewardess Blowjobs' I'm gonna get tonight. Flying first class tonight peeps. LAAAAAAAATE!

Nauseous.... I love you. Wanna hook up?

(Sorry.... that was the Jack talking)

I aint dancing to no WHAM albums tonight. Fuck Theresa and her fag music.

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Someone tried to get me to join one of their card playing games once, and I can honestly say - it just wasn't for me. I was in no mental state to learn which card can attack an elf and subtract orbs or whatever the fuck it was. I'd have been content to sit and drool at a lava lamp that night.

Another interesting hobby another friend tried to get me started on was something called "Vampyre: The Masquerade" (or something like that) - basically, a bunch of people that have never gotten laid in their entire lives, dressing up and pretending they are vampires, and basing entire 'fights' and their entire society's communication on the 'Paper - Scissors - Rock' game. Quite a sight to behold. Some of 'em were even grown men and women... In fact, ALOT of them were grown men and women. The particular loser that my friend introduced me to was probably in his 40's, didn't look like he ever brushed his teeth or cleaned underneath his fingernails, and to be quite honest - his face reminded me of the penguin. The whole thing was quite sad. So sad that my other friend that got roped into this with me and I laughed our asses off the whole way back to the party we were missing to go and play with Count drac and his minions.

I suppose some people need that, though...

10. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:

Nauseous.... I love you. Wanna hook up?

(Sorry.... that was the Jack talking)

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If I hear that excuse one more fucking time...

11. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Honkey Kong:

Another interesting hobby another friend tried to get me started on was something called "Vampyre: The Masquerade" (or something like that.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That was my ex-wife's favorite game. It is still partially the reason why she up to now can't hold a steady job, because she is so obsessed with it. (That, and she is via heredity a deadbeat whore).

12. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    That was my ex-wife's favorite game. It is still partially the reason why she up to now can't hold a steady job, because she is so obsessed with it. (That, and she is via heredity a deadbeat whore).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So i guess you still have the utter most respect for her and still love her with all your heart?

13. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I've played that game too. I think I was a forensic Pathologist/Vampire that had a clubbed foot. It was fun for a little while, then it got boring as hell.

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    I was a forensic Pathologist/Vampire<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now there's a combination...