Tommys watching you

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Dec 13, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I hate gone far ive moved house but im fucking watching you all,be sure of that,especially that cunt dubya.
    Oi dubya who was that stupid looking cunt with the yellow dress on in the other thread hehehehehehe AND NO IT AINT FUCKING ME.

2. stymie

stymie New Member

Shit tommy, thought you were dead. Welcome back ya manc fuck.

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

AAAHHH STYMIE your a fucking poet.

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

Still fucking dead animals?

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

not thats its any of your business but yes

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

is nursey still ere ive been wanking over her for the past 2 months.

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i think i found out irc's real name too cos john leslie is too similar too be a coincedence.

8. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    Still fucking dead animals?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*raises hand* ooh ooh

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i think i found out irc's real name too cos john leslie is too similar too be a coincedence.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sounds like a transvestite to me

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Tommy me old shitsmear, are you on parole?

10. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Hey tommy, shut up

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

No i got one of them tags oni have to be for eleven dubya me old bean,oh yeh fuck off nico.

12. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Ok tommy stop watching me, its over I thought I explained that to you!!!!!!!! Now that I am not nursey's lamby anymore you have no sexual interest in me!!

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    Ok tommy stop watching me, its over I thought I explained that to you!!!!!!!! Now that I am not nursey's lamby anymore you have no sexual interest in me!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Watch it tommy...looks like Ross is trying to put ideas into your head...by telling you not to have ideas in your head that weren't there anyway!!!

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Don't listen Tommy, I am rich and have gobs of money!!

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ross dont worry old bean i aint listening to any of em the only think i wanna hear coming from your luscious lips is 'I do'

16. sweetlyscented

sweetlyscented New Member

He's already married to me tommy!!!!!

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

looks like he's got some explaininmg to then aint he bitch???????TO BOTH OF US.

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

what? When did we get engaged Thomas? I was engaged to Danzy, but the asshole broke it off!! Ok now I am gonna go cry because I feel hurt ashamed and humiliated. Danza wherever you are I will hunt you down and make you pay for what you have done to me!!

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ross perot:
    what? When did we get engaged Thomas? I was engaged to Danzy, but the asshole broke it off!! Ok now I am gonna go cry because I feel hurt ashamed and humiliated. Danza wherever you are I will hunt you down and make you pay for what you have done to me!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IF YOU NEED HAND DOING HIM IN ROSS GIVE US A SHOUT.