Tommy - Where's your Mum?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by mOuLDeH, Jul 9, 2002.

1. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Tommy - i need your help - Talk some sense into your smelly, slut of a mother will ya plz?

2. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

Come to think of it Tommy - I havn't seen you in a while.

Is it because of all of those ass rapings i gave you as a child?

Can you at least post a pic of yourself with your ass showing - I can then fulfill my fantasies again.

Also, I appear to have forgotten my name - Cummon Tommy - What's your old man's name, eh?

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

wll from wht mum mus has told me dad i think your names'that bastard'i think she still loves you dad come home and we can all be one big happy family family gain,ass rapings a well.

4. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

I think I hate you more than I hate Tommy!

5. kitana

kitana New Member

this thread is gay

6. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Experiments Kit:
    this thread is gay<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so are you you mexican dyke

7. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

As well as IMC, Tommy and Tommy's dad. HEY! You can have a threesome!

8. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> posted July 09, 2002 11:13 PM
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I think I hate you more than I hate Tommy! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think i hate tis daft cunt more than i hate myself too,hes been her 3 weeks hes had 3 nmes he's moaned,complained thrown tantrums flooded stopped posting on his own forum come out with pathetic posts that only he thinks are funny and now the latest one is pinching the 'tommy710 mum'idea(which i still dont know wo you are buy the way you cunt)and changing his name(again)to be my father,keep it up meethead you fucking prick there may be actually someone on t forum who aint noticed what a pathetic crying dick you are if not they have definatly noticed you now you pleb.

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    so are you you mexican dyke<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

yer just jealous b/c my dick is bigger than yers.

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and heres another one meathead lol.

11. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

i thought it was your job to piss people off - But it would seem that the tables are turned

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

and another one and i gotta agree with you there meathead i dont think i pissed half as many people off as wht yu did,and i do nt think i made myself look half as fucking pathetic as you did.