Tommy the Cunt

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    I think you mispelt "a cop" it should read "in prison for child abuse after he fucked me constantly up the arse for 17 years which is why i'm such freak now"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah that's it! Damn typo

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    All well and good dub, but can you put a Rowntrees fruit pastille in your mouth without chewing it?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn you, damn you to hell.....

3. Sanjay Kapoor

Sanjay Kapoor New Member

I am still wanting to be know how sinister visited 221b baker street.

4. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    221b Baker Street
    London
    W1
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's funny, I was sure you lived at number 5 dubya.

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    That's funny, I was sure you lived at number 5 dubya. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*looks over shoulder, checks the bushes for lurking australians*

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

Look... I'll tell you all once more.
    I am not, never have been nor will I ever be a fucking Australian.

7. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Sanjay Kapoor:
    I am still wanting to be know how sinister visited 221b baker street. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i went to the tourist trapola like a a typical visitor. yay!

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by canine_STD:
    Look... I'll tell you all once more.
    I am not, never have been nor will I ever be a fucking Australian.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*rechecks over shoulder looking for lurking ANGRY Australians in the bushes, or maybe an Australian with an identity crisis, or maybe a Brit whose been in Australia most of his life, and is probably more Australian than Brit now...*

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*puts on foam finger, replaces hat with corks round rim for deerstalker, has benny hat on standby*

are you gonna let him get away with that k9?

10. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by stymie:
    All well and good dub, but can you put a Rowntrees fruit pastille in your mouth without chewing it?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The most disturbing thing about that, is that I used to watch SKY TV over ten years ago while in Iceland, and I remember that commercial....

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Not sure about the mud wrestling but naked, no problem...as long as we are all in the 'buff' it'd make the party go with a schwwwwwing....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmmmmm not sure Dubya is if would go with the naked mud wrestling as i suffer frm a diease known as "SWP" or in lay terms Small White Penis, could be embarassing and lead to low moral for the rest of the trip so maybe have to wear a speedo or something?

12. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ulfur Engil:
    The most disturbing thing about that, is that I used to watch SKY TV over ten years ago while in Iceland, and I remember that commercial....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Telling me that ad is ten years old? Fuck I feel ancient.

13. TimBoaT

TimBoaT Member

a Rowntrees fruit pastille <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What the fuck is a "Rowntrees fruit pastille"

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tim the God:
    What the fuck is a "Rowntrees fruit pastille"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Something that demands respect.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    I think its so good that i dont have to actually be here to cause an argument,what a fukin fantastic guy i am.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I bet your mom says shit like that to you all the time huh?

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Something that demands respect.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I demand respect.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I think its so good that i dont have to actually be here to cause an argument,what a fukin fantastic guy i am.

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    *puts on foam finger, replaces hat with corks round rim for deerstalker, has benny hat on standby*

are you gonna let him get away with that k9?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pimp and his magic Mixing Bowl. As opposed to Jamie and his Magic Torch that is...

Telling me that ad is ten years old? Fuck I feel ancient. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I won't mention the Maynards Milk Gums then...

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

I won't mention the Maynards Milk Gums then...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fuck me dubya you old twat how come you aint been locked up in an old folks home yet knitting,rocking and moaning about how come the kids dont call.

20. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

that fruit pastille thing is older than 10 years.. 'cos i used to let them dissolve on my tongue as a young child as part of my jedi training...