Tommy the Cunt

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Jan 20, 2003.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

this is a picture of tommy after ruining the star trek movie "nemesis" for me you evil cunt.

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    this is a picture of tommy after ruining the star trek movie "nemesis" for me you evil cunt.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good.....Good.......now where does he live?

3. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

i am not sure but i would like to find out

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    i am not sure but i would like to find out<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even if I gave you his address, what would you do? He'd probably snap you like a twig and kick several shades of shit out of you...unless you're tough of course...which you obviously are.

5. dominated

dominated New Member

Tommy the black bastard! He ruined my ass with his big nigger cock

6. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

I could easily kick the dogshit out of this guy. I don't really give a shit about Nemesis, but I love a good ass beating. You guys let me know when you're gonna do it and I'll come over with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.

7. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dirty_sanchez:
    I could easily kick the dogshit out of this guy. I don't really give a shit about Nemesis, but I love a good ass beating. You guys let me know when you're gonna do it and I'll come over with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn right! Just kick his ass. Who needs a real reason.

8. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    Even if I gave you his address, what would you do? He'd probably snap you like a twig and kick several shades of shit out of you...unless you're tough of course...which you obviously are.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well now that would make two trips one to beat him and one to beat you i'm sure i could spare 10 minutes to beat the ever living shit out of both of you. just give me the address for both of you and i will put it on my to-do list.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

221b Baker Street
    London
    W1

step up bitch.

10. imported_dirty_sanchez

imported_dirty_sanchez New Member

He's calling you out man. You better fly your ass over there and handle your bidness. Otherwise, he's making you look like a bitch!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya:
    221b Baker Street
    London
    W1

step up bitch.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

221b Baker Street
    London
    W1

step up bitch.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

stupid useless second string wannabe rugby player, i have been to 221b baker, the residence of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's famous character Sherlock Holmes. I'm sure i will see you at fugly convergence 2 i'd imagine we will settle this then. win or loose your gonna feel some pain.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

stupid useless second string wannabe rugby player, i have been to 221b baker, the residence of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's famous character Sherlock Holmes. I'm sure i will see you at fugly convergence 2 i'd imagine we will settle this then. win or loose your gonna feel some pain.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jesus, where do I start...

How can you claim to have visited an address that has never existed? Or are you one of those gullible morons who was shown a fake doorway and number plaque and told that was it, and like a complete dozy cunt accepted it as truth?

I take pride in the fact I am a second string rugby player, as it least it shows I'm prepared to get a few bruises, spill blood or break bones if neccessary in the pursuit of my pleasure, whereas I have a sneaking suspicion the only exercise you get is excercisng your forearm whilst watching your brother getting undressed.

If you do make the Fugly Convergence I can guarantee you I am not going to ruin everyone's day/night by breaking into a sweat and steaming into your pasty white asexual body, however I do acknowledge the fact you are prepared for a loss, so I'll do it quickly and quietly with minimum of fuss if you wish.

As for feeling pain, believe me, I'm 100% sure that there is nothing you can do that hasn't been attempted many times before by bigger, tougher and harder men than you.

Now sit down and shut the fuck up. Cunt.

13. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

If you both come to the Fugly Convergence can u get naked and sort this out in a mud wrestling contest?

14. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

listen dubya you pine rider wannabe second string motherfucker, i am a better rugby player than you, played for my province ( that is like your state for you americans) tried out for team canada and made it, not playing in the world cup didn't make that team, played semi-pro in austrailia, and played pro in the carribean super league, and in my younger years played semi-pro hockey so it should be a good round that is if your still standing isn't there a water bottle you should be refilling somewhere? no run along a bring my mouth guard you bench warming second rate club player at best.

15. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

listen dubya you pine rider wannabe second string motherfucker, i am a better rugby player than you, played for my province ( that is like your state for you americans) tried out for team canada and made it, not playing in the world cup didn't make that team, played semi-pro in austrailia, and played pro in the carribean super league, and in my younger years played semi-pro hockey so it should be a good round that is if your still standing isn't there a water bottle you should be refilling somewhere? no run along a bring my mouth guard you bench warming second rate club player at best.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah right, and my cat's blacker than yours.

Actually I played for New Zealans, my name is really Zinzan...

When I was 7 I sailed the Atlantic single handed on a bin lid...

I climbed Kilimanjaro aged 12 barefoot with a hundredweight of smocked mackerel strapped to my back...

I can run a 2.5 minute mile...

And my dad is tougher than your dad.

16. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

I climbed Kilimanjaro aged 12 barefoot with a hundredweight of smocked mackerel strapped to my back...

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My dad would kick both your dads asses! My dads a cop!

17. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    My dad would kick both your dads asses! My dads a cop!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you mispelt "a cop" it should read "in prison for child abuse after he fucked me constantly up the arse for 17 years which is why i'm such freak now"

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    If you both come to the Fugly Convergence can u get naked and sort this out in a mud wrestling contest?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not sure about the mud wrestling but naked, no problem...as long as we are all in the 'buff' it'd make the party go with a schwwwwwing....

19. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mr. Don't Give A Fuck:
    ...My dads a cop!...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the sort of shit you keep to yourself...

20. stymie

stymie New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All well and good dub, but can you put a Rowntrees fruit pastille in your mouth without chewing it?