TOMMY! PRAISE JESUS! --->

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Fat-N-Sassy, Jun 17, 2002.

1. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

i learned something...

2. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    i learned something...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how to quote AND no onne showed me!

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh i showed you last night mum when i had you bent over the computer banging your face into the monitor as i rammed my cock in and out your fat ass.

4. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh i showed you last night mum when i had you bent over the computer banging your face into the monitor as i rammed my cock in and out your fat ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i thought u said that u werent into incest

5. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

It's OK Kit, she can't get pregnant from anal sex.

If he comes too soon she will put him on restriction.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i wasnt into incest kit then i joined this forum now i cant seem to keep help myself,i thought fuck it,'when in rome'

7. kitana

kitana New Member

otay...

so fugly has influenced u into incest???

8. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

He already had a deep passion for incest. Little tommy has had that special feeling in his clit since the first day he saw his mum. Even though she has 76 venerial diseases Tommy doesn't mind. As long as he has his blow up doll and his moms ass from time to time life is good. Aint that right little tommy!!

*pinches tommy's chubby cheeks*

9. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Chung:
    He already had a deep passion for incest. Little tommy has had that special feeling in his clit since the first day he saw his mum. Even though she has 76 venerial diseases Tommy doesn't mind. As long as he has his blow up doll and his moms ass from time to time life is good. Aint that right little tommy!!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

74. a simple pill from the good samaritan clinic got rid of the other two thank you very much

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>He already had a deep passion for incest. Little tommy has had that special feeling in his clit since the first day he saw his mum. Even though she has 76 venerial diseases Tommy doesn't mind. As long as he has his blow up doll and his moms ass from time to time life is good. Aint that right little tommy!!

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

youre goddamn right.aaaaaaaaaaawww dont pinch my cheek everyones watching.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Connie Chung:

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL!
    *spanks tommy's ass hard*
    ya like that?

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i wouldnt mind spanking your fat ass kitana babes and maybe knocking a few teeth out.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    i wouldnt mind spanking your fat ass kitana babes and maybe knocking a few teeth out.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, thats ok, i dont want my mouth to look like yers.

14. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

youre goddamn right.aaaaaaaaaaawww dont pinch my cheek everyones watching.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But everyone loves you and thinks you are so adorable tommy, we all desire to pinch your chubby lil cheeks, only some are secrative about it.

Are you that little guy from Passions tommy? or is that Timmy??

15. kitana

kitana New Member

But everyone loves you and thinks you are so adorable tommy, we all desire to pinch your chubby lil cheeks, only some are secrative about it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where is yer pic, tommy?
    we want to see u now

16. gobstopper77

gobstopper77 New Member

But everyone loves you and thinks you are so adorable tommy, we all desire to pinch your chubby lil cheeks, only some are secrative about it.

Are you that little guy from Passions tommy? or is that Timmy??
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

the annoying little midget from passions is timmy. i'd like to kick that little fucker like a football.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> Are you that little guy from Passions tommy? or is that Timmy??

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what the fuck is passions???

18. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

what the fuck is passions???<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

A soap opera your mom wayches. Tommy, Pay more attention to your mom, don't just fuck ehr. Treat her like a lady, even though she is a whore.