Tommy 710s MUMs alter ego

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by necropaedophile, Jun 17, 2002.

1. necropaedophile

necropaedophile New Member

Ok tommy,you clever twat,now youve gotta figure out which one of these psycho fucks is logging in as your mum.

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

3. necropaedophile

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    it's me<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL
    excellent.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well i aint really surprised that its you imc you crossdressing freak,if you like i'll give you my mums number and she might send you some old tights and knickers she has thrown round the place.

5. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Would "Tights and Knickers" be the guys she makes you call daddy?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    well i aint really surprised that its you imc you crossdressing freak,if you like i'll give you my mums number and she might send you some old tights and knickers she has thrown round the place.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

when r u gonna post a pic of yerself?
    n now that yer at that, post a pic of yer mum

7. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

Tommy Said:

"well i aint really surprised that its you imc you crossdressing freak,if you like i'll give you my mums number and she might send you some old tights and knickers she has thrown round the place."

hush your mouth tommy, my boy! my knickers are no ones business! it's bad enough i have to listen to you drone on about my undergarment placement at home,now you come here and talk to complete strangers about it! if you don;t like it,clean up the bedroom yourself!

Psycho Kitana said

when r u gonna post a pic of yerself?

my pic is on my profile and as soon as someone shows me how to use a scanner and import pictures,i can produce some pictures of tommy!

8. Fat-N-Sassy

Fat-N-Sassy New Member

and i can assure you that this I Murder Children VIOLENTLY chum is not me!

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Honestly, given the circumstances, was he really "pretending" to be "you?"

10. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> when r u gonna post a pic of yerself?

--------------------

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what you on about kitana ive posted you a pic and as for my mum just open hustler mag shes in there every month.

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:

what you on about kitana ive posted you a pic and as for my mum just open hustler mag shes in there every month.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

where is yer pic? i never saw it.

12. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

i e-mailed to your hotmail account ill send it again,your fucking hard work women,if you can be classes as a women that is.

13. kitana

kitana New Member

i e-mailed to your hotmail account ill send it again,your fucking hard work women,if you can be classes as a women that is.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u sent me a pic of a guy dressed up as a clown with makeup n krap. i didnt see yer face

14. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710's mum:
    and i can assure you that this I Murder Children VIOLENTLY chum is not me!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay so its not me

15. necropaedophile

The plot thickens....

16. nerpsen

nerpsen New Member

Tommy, you're such a whinging bitch.

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh necro its better than eastenders this aint it,we got you as the peado that fucked kitana when she was 12 and she gave birth to bitch of the year,i hope fred vegas is the abusive father that ends up getting killed and buried under the patio like brookside.

18. necropaedophile

All well and good untill you find out IMC is your "seperated at birth twin-type-thing" Nico is infact the transvestite you sucked off last week,and where has Cheezedawg really gone to?
    Fuck i just found out Bitch of the year is my bastard daughter with someone i never actually met,and i want to fuck her!!!!!!
    Someone should write a fucking novel,ill buy that for a dollar!

19. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Pardon me Tommy but is that Bill Clinton's semen on your collar?

20. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey dogbreath listen to me and listen good cos i will say this only once.

I did not have sexual relations with that president.OK.