TMJ or ear infection

Discussion in 'Medical Advice' started by Nauseous, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Let's see which. I can't open my mouth (well I can but it hurts like a mofo). And I have constant pain in my jaw. I am leaning towards ear infection. I have a dr appt today so we shall see.

I can't even eat yogurt.

2. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

I dont think TMJ pops up like that ... all of a sudden

3. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Yeah, I think it's my ear. Throat has been off and on hurting for a week and I have this gross tastes like the smell of burnt hair taste in the back of my throat.

4. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

yeah you got an infection goin on... told you not to eat my funky monkey .

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

6. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

damn I cant ... Arab baby messed up the speakers here... I will listen to it when I go home

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Guess I have a sinus infection? Fluid behind my ears. ZPak and mucinex... even though I am not coughing and have no chest congestion.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2010
  8. Homewrecker

Homewrecker New Member

You are a big baby.

Oh, and you left out the part about the crazy guy that talked to everyone BUT you about god and birds. And the fat lady in the back talking about killing herself and crying. I was cracking up in your purse. I tried to get the phone to record everything but I was trapped by hand sanitizer.

You were freaking out and it was funny. You even whined to the doctor's assistant about the 'scary people'.

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

That guy was fucking scary and I am soooo glad he didn't talk to me. Why do total nutcases love Jesus and talk about god all of the time?

And I should never work in a suicide prevention center. I wanted to tell that woman to kill herself so badly I literally had to bite my tongue.

She was able bodied and not dying of cancer. She needed to shut the fuck up or off herself.

10. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

other then germs I like being in a waiting room at a doc office... old people love to tell " what they are in for "

11. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hate it. It's a horrible experience. I hate strangers, especially ones crazier than myself.

12. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

the worst was one time at my adderall doc.. there was crazy lady that was scratching herself all over. I itched for days after that.

I like strangers... you can say anything to them.

13. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I don't have the balls. I think of good stuff but I can't get myself to do it.

14. BIGMAMA

BIGMAMA New Member

my sister HATES how I like to flat out lie to strangers ... like at Thanksgiving time, we were paying our bill at Craker barrell ... lady says " have a nice thanksgiving" and I am all " I am AMERICAN INDIAN"

I am also a non english speaking muslim at times... and half mexican ... gay .. tranny...45 years old ... the list goes on and on. We are a family of lyers ... like the sand nigga is from Italy and his name is Mark. WTF

15. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'm just unfriendly to strangers all of the time.