time travel

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by tommy710, Aug 19, 2002.

1. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Im sat here stoned and just thinking if i invented time travel and molested myself as a young boy could i get done for it?Cos i mean its my body and i can do whatever the fuck i want to it in whatever timeline...any thoughts anyone?

2. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

yeah - refrain from online commentary when you're stoned

3. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Wouldn't happen Tommy boy as you would then be in a situation commonly referred to as a 'paradox'.

Generally speaking, if you met yourself in a time travel vectral manifold you would simply cease to exist as space/time cannot support multi dimensional character interaction. As far as I know anyway.

I think the core of this story is I have to stop doing 'shrooms as my fuckin' heads exploding.

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>

I think the core of this story is I have to stop doing 'shrooms as my fuckin' heads exploding.
    [/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im right with ya on that one dubya

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    if you met yourself in a time travel vectral manifold you would simply cease to exist as space/time cannot support multi dimensional character interaction. As far as I know anyway.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where did you do your research? Trying to remember if that is from H.G. Wells, Quantum Leap, or Twilight Zone...I would say Dr. Who but I never understood a word he said.

Maybe it was Star Trek TNG...isn't there an episode where the guy with the beard switches places with another 'self'...oh wait that would be inter-demensional travel not time travel.

note: Tommy I hope you took some aspirin before you started reading this, I know how much my, um, banter gives you pains

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

It's not research, it's just common knowledge, surely?

7. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

I think the important question is; Are you proposing this as a hypothetical situation in order to consider moral and legal implications or are you just looking reallyhard for a way to molest a little boy and not go to jail (or gaol as you might prefer)?

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

I have no time or consideration for either moral or legal obligations. Furthermore I represent a juxtapositional stance on this subject as erm... I want.... er...because... it seems....

Fuck it, my blunter has gone out.

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya G Grace:
    It's not research, it's just common knowledge, surely?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

actually I don't know anyone who has traveled through time

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Well you wouldn't would you, it's one of those things you keep to yourself...

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    I think the important question is; Are you proposing this as a hypothetical situation in order to consider moral and legal implications or are you just looking reallyhard for a way to molest a little boy and not go to jail (or gaol as you might prefer)?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

jail is fine with me fond.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    Where did you do your research? Trying to remember if that is from H.G. Wells, Quantum Leap, or Twilight Zone...I would say Dr. Who ...Maybe it was Star Trek TNG...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it sounds like timecop to me

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

anyway i'm not sure if time travel is possible tommy... not physically... i think maybe matter is only able to exist in the time and place where it exists.. not jump backward or forward to a point where it doesn't (yet or anymore) exist... but energy probably isn't bound by the constraints of time.. because it 'is' it isn't created or destroyed.. it just changes 'form' {hmm.. getting a bit 'quantum leap' there}

so maybe your conscious energy could go back in time and possess one of his parents and then molest him... then you could zip back to the present day and his parents would get the blame.... or maybe even inhabit him and molest yourself...

14. Yummy

Yummy New Member

Well you wouldn't would you, it's one of those things you keep to yourself...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that makes me feel...paranoid

hell yeah, free room and board, education, and frequent sex. That's a retirement plan!

There you go, glad someone remembers...I had decided to methodically watch every TV show I could download from Kazaa until I found it...had made it through the Oblongs and Family Guy...I wouldn't have made it to movies till...2005.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    anyway i'm not sure if time travel is possible tommy... not physically... i think maybe matter is only able to exist in the time and place where it exists.. not jump backward or forward to a point where it doesn't (yet or anymore) exist... but energy probably isn't bound by the constraints of time.. because it 'is' it isn't created or destroyed.. it just changes 'form' {hmm.. getting a bit 'quantum leap' there}

so maybe your conscious energy could go back in time and possess one of his parents and then molest him... then you could zip back to the present day and his parents would get the blame.... or maybe even inhabit him and molest yourself...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

fúck me this is complex,i think ill just stick to wanking over my mums freemans catalogue.

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Sophisticatedly posted by tommy710:
    fúck<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that said with a continental accent?

17. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Was that said with a continental accent? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

it was actually although i aint sure why but it just shows how swarv and sophisticated i really am.

18. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Sweet Jesus the forums are going downhill fast....

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

'Cos tommy said 'fúck'? I think it adds some, how do you sayyy...je ne sais quois!

20. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

How can smething go downhill when it's already at the bottom? Let's be honest, these forums threw away the shovel a long time ago...

God I love 'em tho