Time to move on...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Apr 1, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

In the tradition of Emetic, I HATE NIGGERS, and IMC, the time has come for me to push onward... Fugly will always hold a special place in my heart, and every time I deficate, I'll think of all the people here... Goodbye.

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Fucking lovely.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

C'mon, babe... recall that I'm in Central Standard time zone, and the board's time is off an hour... So, technically, when I typed that, it was 11:05 here, and still April 1st...

I'd also like to add how deeply touched I am that so many of you responded... I'm humbled...

4. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Do'h!!

I was gonna yell at you for leaving last night but I never got around to it.Awww well..

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    C'mon, babe... recall that I'm in Central Standard time zone, and the board's time is off an hour... So, technically, when I typed that, it was 11:05 here, and still April 1st...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I kinda thought you had something up your sleeve. You just couldn't knock Kit up in time, huh?

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    You just couldn't knock Kit up in time, huh? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't think that's possible with her severe wang-o-phobia and all...

7. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

My point exactly.