TICKING TERRORIST LOVE BOMB-BOMB

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Erm...that was to Mia. Sorry.:|

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

well fine then I take the excessively slobbery kiss back

::: walks off in a huff :::

:p

3. mia

mia New Member

Apology accepted Nursey it was big of you. I cant put the residents on as I have already explained ( but will go over it again, more slowly this time as your meds will prob be kicking in around now) they do not have access to the internet. In light of recent rantings I have had the perverse pleasure of witnessing, I think this is wise. Hope you are having a wonderful time involved in whatever your chosen activity of the moment may be.Possibly you are taking pictures of yourself in' oh so cute love heart jammies' or taking even more pictures of your ashtray, oo "squeal". And if anybody ever calls you a pretentious gob shite Nursey you just tell me . . . ok? Peace out my friend x x x x x x x x x x x

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Erm...that was to MEDICVET. You get a kick in the face. :|

If you really believed i meant that as anything other than a jo-ho-key quip, then you are as stupid as you (or whoever is in your pic) appear. And besides, i doubt that in this day and age the hospital has no internet, and although the patients would't have automatic access, the staff would, and you being staff would therefore have the power to provide access for the assorted nutters...or to coin a Mia witticism...'vegetable soup'. *canned laughter* + :D <Barry.

And as i already made clear ( but will go over it again, more slowly this time ) >>>Heyyy! 'MEDS'?...i...don't...take...any.

Err...i was reading the news and drinking coffee. It wasn't that great, but it was ok. *Sharp intake of breath as sudden realisation dawns* Mama mia! Such cold ~withering~ sarcasm...

*Eyes brim with tears*. You're just jealous.
    And what will you do Mia!?:eek: Assault them with a barrage of your most original and highly derisive taunts... like 'pencil dick'!? Alright! Bring it on muthfuckers...i've got Mia on my team!!!

5. smiles

smiles New Member

mia your witty retorts sting with such ferocity... please i haven't been "dissed" this badly since grade 5, man oh man those mental patients must LOVE you... being so bold.. a take charge kind of gal... man you don't take no crap from anyone huh? you just run circles around them with your god given intellect and a care-free attitude, please never leave

medicvet... gosh you seem like such a deep, and haunted soul, I really feel for what you went through, I mean it must have been HORRIBLE seeing wounded and dying all around gosh i wish i knew what that felt like, at least you have your american war buddies to help you.... no one in the world can imagine what you guys went through, i don't blame you for making 7 replies to your own post i find each and every one of them more amusing then the next

lastly Barry, i think it's great that we're finally seeing who nursey truly is, a delusional, paranoid, egomaniacal terrorist. how dare she suggest that america would ever commit an immoral act, or one of sabotage against another sovereign nation, i mean give me ONE example where the CIA was directly responsible for a political upheaval in a country or ONE example of them installing a pupet regime to replace the elected representatives of a nation.... silly brits u can't blame them they still jealous of america saving them in Dublya Dublya Twu

6. whipone

whipone New Member

Oh, my apologies.

Nevermind all that charred fetus juicing stuff.

I guess that was just me.

Are you sure you never burnt any villages though?

Just asking, it's kinda fun.

Honduras has some villages, right?

7. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Medicvet has my respect no matter what she says or does for here on. She understands something that I value greatly. SHE DID HER JOB WITHOUT WHINING, AND DIDN"T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT WHAT THE REST OF THE WORLD THOUGHT. Great American. I am proud of her.

Barry

8. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

And you say that I am a killjoy....

Let her alone. Can't yopu see she is euphoric at the moment?

Barry

9. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

well around 20,000 'natives' died in honduras.... that must have been one hell of an achey shakey patriotic orgasm for medicvet

10. whipone

whipone New Member

She DID BURN THEM!!!!!!!!1

BURN~!!!!

BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

As usual, the malnourished PD rides up on his donkey to throw a bucket of rocks at the firefighters who are only trying to put out a fire someone else started.

Barry

12. whipone

whipone New Member

Burn
    Burn
    Burn

Bodies Churn

Lip curled, I ejaculate.

Isn't that super?

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*does the contra conga around the burning villages to whipone's chant*

14. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Decides to help Pimp get more lives and enters contra code!! Up UP Down Down Left Right Left Right B A Start!!!!

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

is that you lomo?.... wheres those fucking tornado pics :x

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Lomos not the only video game junky on here! 8)

17. smiles

smiles New Member

the arabs that ran that shit into the trade centers weren't complaining and u want them (their kind) dead... OH I GET IT... it only applies if the non-whiner is on YOUR SIDE... and here i thought barry was passing on to us some more of his impartial life wisdom

18. Robman97

Robman97 Member

Thank god, I am glad I am not the only who remembers that damn code. Except we always played 2 players so we had to put the Select before the start. :D

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it was better on gradius :? fuck contra

20. mia

mia New Member

Needle dick I think it was. When you say "Bring it on muthfuckers" who exactly are you talking to???