TICKING TERRORIST LOVE BOMB-BOMB

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Jan 4, 2005.

1. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Getting banded from Fugly would about a likely as AOL taking your name off their mailing list.

1. Spamming will get you banned, maybe.
    2. Being annoying will result in retaliation.
    3. Messing with Dwaine will get you killed.
    4. Posting compromising pictures of yourself will make you popular.
    5. Arguing with Nursey is pointless.
    6. Spell checker is optional.

Those are all the rules you need to know.

Barry

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

works for me. Will prolly argue with nursey anyways, just for the halibut. ;)

3. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Arguing with Nursey is like shoveling mud on a pig.
    You get tired and dirty, and the pig loves it.

Barry

4. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

LOL. that's the argument used for arguing with a grunt. (infantry ;) )

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yeah barry learns all these military sayings for when he's cybering on marinecorpcock.com

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ps.. medicvet.. you better not dare disagree with barry or he'll link to this thread

7. whipone

whipone New Member

Keep in mind, no one likes Barry.

He's a sell-out (check his avatar)

All that silliness aside, you need to take a pic with the hand-written note hun, otherwise we will give Barry your home address.

8. mia

mia New Member

Well, I dont know what to say, I happen to be 31. But thankx Nursey and Barry for the compliments!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Already told you I don't have a digital camera, nor do I have a scanner. I be po'.

But my daughter and her friend just left and she said she would bring hers next time. It will be a while, prolly a week or two, but you'll get one, ya'll.

Anyway, I don't care if Barry is disliked by everyone not in with a clique or whatever, and could give a rats ass if he's a 'sell out'. At least he doesn't have a gory pic as part of a siggy line. ;)

10. mia

mia New Member

Na keep it there, I find it quite amusing!

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

That'd be a more accurate description of Barry, who craves attention of any sort, it seems.

As you can imagine, dealing with sub-one with that attitude can at times get quite tedious. But the most annoying thing about arguing with Barry is that, even when you provide him with undisputed hard evidence, he refuses to alter his opinions. A bit like trapping him in a corner, only for him to cover his ears and start shouting 'CAN'T HEAR YOU. NO. CAAAAAAN'T HEEEEEEEAR.'. :?

But i think on snuffling out your khaki-pat truffles, and realising that bisonesque, balding butt-bead is as high a rank as he is ever likely to attain with me, the needy swine - always looking for where his next meal is going to be coming from - may be contemplating making a clean break for it, and hooking himself up between your butt-cheeks in order to siphon off any surplus nutrients from your excrement as he has done with me. I must say, it certainly saves on toilet paper, and my rectum has never felt so clean!

It might have been better to keep that to yourself considering the best you can come up with is 'needle dick', 'vegetable soup' and 'hairy arsed whore', Mia, you dim, hairy arsed whore. But anyway, don't say i'm not good to you. *Scrapes Mia's cheery, bloody pulp off the floor into a wheelbarrow and buys her a burger to prove there are no hard feelings.*

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Ohh good ones! Do me now Nursey!!!!

13. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Just when I thought that you were back on your meds...

Let me see if I remember all the facts that you want us to believe -

1. The US Government planned and carried out the 9/11 attacks.

2. Al-Quadea is a black-op wing of the CIA

3. The US Government purposely caused the Tsunami that killed 200,000 people as a form of planned population control, by dropping a nuclear bomb in to the bottom of the ocean.

4. The US Government sends radio waves all across the country to control the thoughts of the people.

Are these two of the links you were referring to as "undisputed hard evidence?"

http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/tsunami.html
    http://www.vialls.com/subliminalsuggestion/zoe2.shtml

OK, I'll come clean. I have a fetish for highly intelligent, anorexic, schizotypal, vulgar, paranoid, delusional forum foxes. Nursey is the crown jewel of my obsession.

Barry

14. smiles

smiles New Member

TITS. BITCH. NOW.

15. smiles

smiles New Member

i like how HER year 2005 has a feb 29th .......

16. whipone

whipone New Member

Gore is apart of life.

Didn't you learn that in Veitnam?

Didn't see any real action?

I was burning villages before I could vote.

Death and carnage was all around. Life didn't matter anymore. Sometimes, lip curled, I would hack off the limb of a charred infants body and squeeze it above my head as the juices flowed into my mouth.

17. mia

mia New Member

I work on a psych ward and our residents dont have access to the internet, you Nursey should count yourself very lucky indeed. I'll just "flippy floppy flap" of now.

18. smiles

smiles New Member

mia if you dont pm me a pic of your tits in the next 24 hours you'll officially be classified a lame in my books, I don't see why you're so scared

19. mia

mia New Member

And as whats in your books really matters to me ass wipe, I will, on one condition, that you send me one of your ugly mug and whatever pathetic excuse you have hanging between your legs. Now that sounds very reasonable doesnt it??? :roll: :roll:

20. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

mia: the 'excuse' between his legs wouldn't just need a set of tweezers and a magnifying glass. We are talking microscopic search class here. ;)

whipone: my fucking job was to give out the bandaids, ok? and it wasn't VietNam, it was a fart in the wind and a storm in the jungle. MAG. I was in 'honduras' in 90-91-92 mostly, ok motherfucker? I just handed out motrin and gave out bandaids, and held some fuggin hands.

I don't give a shit about a pussy or a cock. would rather see that than a spurting stump where a limb used to be or a pale face promising to love me for the rest of his life which is ending because I am a woman and he thinks I'm his sweetheart.

You know what, I am fucking PROUD of the fact that I never became inured to it, that I always ached and shook when someone died.

But I always did my fucking job, godamit.

cus i was there.