TICKING TERRORIST LOVE BOMB-BOMB

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Jan 4, 2005.

1. whipone

whipone New Member

Mia, I should have warned you.

Barry has been stalking Nursey for MONTHS now.

Oh, god what have I done?

2. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

LMAO @ this entire thread

note to self: NEVER post a pic of self on this site. :p :wink:

3. whipone

whipone New Member

while you are writing your little note, remind yourself to never post a reply either.

4. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

sorry no can do..it is an obsessive compulsion..I have no choice..;)

5. mia

mia New Member

GET THAT FACE OUT OF MY HAIR, NOW!!!!!!!!! :lol:

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Cute. *Whirls round with baseball bat and viciously beats hideous aberration to a bloody, twitching pulp*

Gasp! Shit...sorry Mia! :eek: Ahh - there it is...*beats other hideous aberration ( the one that sprung from Barry's tortured mind fuelled by the lust that spurts from his soft, translucent, watery pouch ) to a bloody twitching pulp*

7. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

If I was into chicks I would prolly prefer Mia to Nursey, but then again, I would prolly do either if my inclinations swung that way.

8. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Dear GOD! :shock: Poor Mia is lying gurgling in a pool of blood, and HOMOMEDICVET is dreamily pondering who he'd be more likely to 'do' were he not averse to the opposite sex!

9. mia

mia New Member

I am very much alive and well and feeling a bit bad about the tooth thing! Nursey you are an attractive girl. Medivet was being very kind u know us new fucks like to stick together, U lot are a hard bunch to please :lol:

10. mia

mia New Member

Sorry Medicvet!

11. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Mia - you and Medicvet got past the Fugly guards quicker than anyone else I have seen. Just remember that this forum is like the Hotel California. You checkout any time you like, but you can never leave.

If the Morphed picture of you and Nursey really bothers you, I will take it down. Send me a private message and let me know.

If Nursey wants it taken down, tough luck.

Barry

12. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

geez. Forgot this is a new site and ya'll don't even know me. I am a FEMALE Army combat medic veteran. ;)

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Settle down Barry...i know you feel it's up to you to be the 'strong one' out of your new gang (you, the HOMOVET and little 15 year old Mia), but there's no need. After the delightful picture she sent me (i didnt spot it in my inbox until after i'd beaten her up :oops: ) i'm willing to give her another chance.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and there was me thinking that at last we'd found an interesting dimension to your personality. :|

15. whipone

whipone New Member

16. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Me and my sterotyping. Sorry.

Barry

17. whipone

whipone New Member

You know the drill.

We need pictures or you will get banned and probably go sterile.

18. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Oh the chuckles! I say she is 19. Australians look younger than they really are because they don't go outside much.

Barry

19. whipone

whipone New Member

I thought I recognized mia from somewhere.

20. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

tell ya what, give me a few days and I will post an old army pic of me with the words 'hello fugly' below it. But post a current pic of me here? hell no. I don't even have a digital camera, and besides that, I found out the hard way how brutal some mofos can be, as I was posting a stance that wasn't too popular at this site, and had a bunch of nasty comments and photoshop shit done at my aolhell site so I just ended up deleting it.

and sterile? LMAO! somehow I am not worried about that. GWS got to me before yer curse did, and that has already happened. But before my history was wrecked I did have a boy and a girl, so at least I have a set, one of each, dontcha know, my pride joy and reasons for living.

The reason I wouldn't have a problem with an old pic of me being chopped to pieces is because while my face is the same, it is definitely older now, lol! The pic I have in mind is one of me in basic, and was taken in 1985.

And banned? if it happens it happens, but one would hope that not posting a pic wouldn't be what does it around here. I kinda like this place. It's rude, crude, and raucous and reminds me of my time in service in a way. ;)