TICKING TERRORIST LOVE BOMB-BOMB

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

No it's not, especially now you endorsed it you dirty, big, baldy, cop-type fuck. :|
    What the hell are you gibbering about? Who is O'Reilly? Oh! :idea: The old priest who first gave hole-y communion to three generations of Swope men, whose rod and staff you comforted in the dark, secret recess of God's house late into the night, watched by various upstanding members of the community such as judges, social workers, boy scout leaders and other members of the local lodge. So much pain in there Barry. It's time to stop fighting those shadows. Father O'Reilly can't touch you here, though watch out for Fagaroni, he's always in search of an unguarded 'caverna' where he can deposit his glistening scrotal 'booty'.

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

I was reffering to Bill O'Reilly, who recently was sued for sexual harrassment. In the suit he is charged with proposing to caress some women with a "falafel." What he mean was a shower "loofa" but he is an idiot.

http://www.boingboing.net/2004/10/14/bill_oreillys_allege.html

So I can't joke around without you and PD gettting pissed? That is a sure sign that you are frustrated with your inability to make me choke on your delusional dribble.

And since when is calling me a "cop type" a cut down? I consider people who unhold the law and maintain standards of decency to be admirable. Since you scoff at things like that, I guess I can understand why you consider police officers to be the "bad guys."

Lighten up a little. Forums are supposed to be somewhat enjoyable, or so I thought.

Barry

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I have never had Falfhel... what is it exactly?

4. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Jesus Christ!!!!! BARREHHHHHH!!!! Whine whine whine whine WHINE WHINE WHINE WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!!!!!!!!!! :x

5. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

Ok, that is pretty funny.

Shall I send you some better quality pictures to work with?

Barry

6. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

There he goes...ruining all the fun...

7. whipone

whipone New Member

That's the hottest thing on the internet.

8. GAS

GAS New Member

Nursey is a fucking champ with photoshop dude.

And Whipone, your sig is goddamn hilarious.

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Tenks GAS!! Though, having never read the instructions, i barely know how to work the damn thing!

10. whipone

whipone New Member

Hey Nursey,

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Is someone else going to tell him or shall i? :|

12. whipone

whipone New Member

Tell me tell me tell me I'm stupid.

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Are...are they ok?

14. whipone

whipone New Member

15. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Thank God! I too am worthy of yet another boring, cliched pic that most of us have seen before taken from a shitty, lame website that caters for morons who have trouble thinking up their own replies. *Pops Bonnie and Wedgie back into their maximum security padded cell-cups and leaves in disgust*

16. whipone

whipone New Member

Hey, are those things real?

17. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Oh right...i see. It had crossed my mind that you maybe hadn't realised and taken it as a joke. Yeah, sometimes i feel like a fucking joke. But bitterness aside, i can laugh at myself a little these days, thanks to the love and unyielding support of Pimp. I am one of only (an estimated) 6,000 people living on the planet today who has a parasitic conjoined twin (pygopagus tetrapus) , or sometimes, as in my case - two.
    The heads don't have a brain or heart of their own, but they are connected by a series of nerve endings to my spinal cord, and as a result their faces do register pain and other basic emotions. I could have had them surgically removed, but felt that if i did, i would be losing a part of my uniqueness in order to pander to societal norms.
    It took a great deal of courage to bare myself...'warts and all', but to then get treated as if i was just another pair of jugs was worse than the horrer and revulsion which was usually the result. I felt incredibley cheapened and demeaned, and maybe overreacted as a result, for which i apologise.
    Here's some information on the subject for you to peruse.
    http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2393/4/13
    And pictures...
    http://www.phreeque.com/parasitic_twins.html

18. MEDICVET

MEDICVET New Member

Interesting site nurse. Was already familiar with the phenomenon, but it did provide some info on it I wasn't aware of before.

You actually look about what I thought you would look like from what I have read of your posts thus far.

and LOL @ poster who made 'falafel' and 'oreilly' comments. That BLOVIATING windbag deserved a lot more negative publicity than he got.

19. mia

mia New Member

I know Nursey is held in high regard on this site(?!), but check out the teeth in pic 1! Sorry I know you will all hate me for saying it, but it had to be mentioned!

20. mia

mia New Member

Actually not just in the first pic, maybe one big tooth is cool in some parts of the world! I am dreading the responses to this post!!!