TICKING TERRORIST LOVE BOMB-BOMB

Discussion in 'Random Media' started by Nursey, Jan 4, 2005.

1. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

I got the love heart pyjamas and 'Guantanamo Bay Luxury Resort' ashtray for Christmas. :eek: *squeal*

2. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

God, you are unpredictable.

I like the black pull over body bomb. Where is the button you push to detonate it?

Freud would have a field day with your orange balloon and the playboy magazine on your dresser.

I don't know. Maybe I should have stayed at the feet....

Barry

3. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

heidy fleiss?

4. Dr.Roboto

Dr.Roboto New Member

lol
    i like the paint on the wall

5. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Uhh...yeah. Pimp feeds me a sugar lump every time he gets a blowjob without his entire genital region getting chomped off in one bite.

6. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

I bet it's fun at Nursey's house. There seems to be a lot of bright shiny pretty pink things there!

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

this fall, I was planning a european get away, with a stop over in the UK to hang with Pimp, and Nursey, bob, and the others... The pink room frightens me...

sort of like the color yellow frigtining a newborn child...

8. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

Everywhere! And they just pop out from the most unexpected places! That's what life is all about.

But Dwaine, it serves a very practical purpose. That shade of pink (along with the magical recordings of dolphin song) enables deep relaxation - the sort of which is required for maximum potential dilations (and i'm not referring to your pupils here), which as a trained practitioner, i am always happy to introduce all my guests to. It's really not as scarey as it sounds, and providing nothing disrupts the peaceful , tranquil atmosphere - (like a hyperventilating, panic stricken Pimp :roll: running into the room unable to remove layer upon layer of thick, rubbery red insulating tape which gives him the appearance of having a large, bulging red female organ...but emergencies like that are rare) - you will find the whole experience leaves you with a deeper, fuller sense of self of which you can feel immensely proud. Come on...it is the Age of Aqueariass!

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

LOL that scares me even WORSE!!! dialations, Will we be needing any amiyal nitrate (sp?) poppers?

10. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

stop bragging about our bedroom secrets bitchyboo :x

11. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

So now they all know it's true.
    Ok. Bring them just incase. We might have trouble achieving our objectives holistically where you are concerned, but i am still eager to concrete our friendship with something along those lines. However, we wont have any need for the soft music and soothing colours if we take this approach, and will be able to make use of the strobes, thumping bass and other exciting effects that might be more conducive to your 'just letting it all go'. I'm so moved you're willing to allow me this honour. Such bonds will inextricabley link our fates forever. :oops:

12. Schmed

Schmed New Member

*eats vomit out of hands*

HOW DARE YOU!!!!!!!!!! :x

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

yes yes i know... everyone now knows i feed my little pony "nursey fleiss" sugar lumps for oral sex :?

14. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

kimmy su? register your own fucking account and stop hijacking your white trash boyfriend schmed's one

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Holy christ *tearing from laughter* that is the foulest fucking thing I have ever read... If I let "anything go" near your room, you better have Tori there with some wetnaps

16. Schmed

Schmed New Member

ooo me so sowwyyy...

17. Coma White

Coma White New Member

Damn Nursey, you're hot.

Yo, Dwaine if you are comming thru europe, give me a headsup and I'll show you some fine blond women of the north that will do anything, ANYTHING.

18. whipone

whipone New Member

Yo Dwaine, if you are coming through Wisconsin I can hook you up with some huge-ass ugly bitches. They'll eat anything, ANYTHING!

19. Nursey

Nursey Active Member

And you haven't even seen me work the falafel maker! *pout*

20. ucicare

ucicare Active Member

:D

Now that is funny.
    O'Reilly could be your love slave and PD could watch. Ha!

Barry