Thundercat, Trainspotter1, or Sweet n Innocent...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, May 16, 2002.

1. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Minister, when I do make the trip to Yankville I'll hold you to the beer. As for Trainspotters character assasination... keep it up!

There are better places than London so next time your (Fred?) in the UK, i'll buy you a beer, chop out a few lines and we'll live the joys of Liverpool.

Canine, please don't mention the Royle (sic) Family it still brings a tear to my eye when I think of Di's ass getting prematurely creamed without me having a chance to show her some 'commoner' action.

(Sits back and waits for the slagging off of Liverpool, mind you I've moved!)
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fucking typical of a thilthy scouser to deserting to the other side.All you are is a glorified gypo with your pot noodle spilt down your Ski jumper.Every one knows that all Liverpudlians are inter bred and stink of stale shit and piss.Ive heard that you idolise Thompson and Venables and even visited them in prison.Is it true you ejaculated when you heard about hillsborough???????????????????????

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I really wish you limey fucking cocksuckers would shut the fuck up. Except Disorder - he's actually legible.

Piss off.

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Fucking typical of a thilthy scouser to deserting to the other side.All you are is a glorified gypo with your pot noodle spilt down your Ski jumper.Every one knows that all Liverpudlians are inter bred and stink of stale shit and piss.Ive heard that you idolise Thompson and Venables and even visited them in prison.Is it true you ejaculated when you heard about hillsborough??????????????????????? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fuck man,are you speaking English? Cause I don't understand a goddamn thing you're saying.

4. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Now now Friar just because youve breathed so much dust in from the Twin towers and its starving you little brain from Oxygen,theirs no excuse 4 all these dumb boring postings .All you sad forest gump cunts just cannot take some real abuse and its really getting to you.How can you call all English Limeys? then say except for Diorder.Is it just because hes your little bum chum and your afraid of upsetting him because he agrees with all your sad posts.There will be heavy hardcore abuse coming your way Gumpy and it is not going to go away.So dont say I wish you lot would all fuck off.Were here to stay and its about time this fugly site lived up to its name.

5. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GA-motherfucking-S:
    Fuck man,are you speaking English? Cause I don't understand a goddamn thing you're saying.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do not worry about it to much GA its not your fault you dumb Forest gump beast.

6. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Trainspotter1:
    Fucking typical of a thilthy scouser to deserting to the other side.All you are is a glorified gypo with your pot noodle spilt down your Ski jumper.Every one knows that all Liverpudlians are inter bred and stink of stale shit and piss.Ive heard that you idolise Thompson and Venables and even visited them in prison.Is it true you ejaculated when you heard about hillsborough??????????????????????? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

too true.i bet he went to the railway track to jerk off and even took a brick home for keeps sake and future wanking.scousers talk lie they have had half there tounge missing or have a cock in there mouth.while in the 50s and 60s liverpool was thriveing but now its fucked and being run by niggers.even hitler didant waist too many bombs on it.this prick needs to get a fucking job then he may prosper and perhaps by a 125cc bike and get the fuck out of liverpool.is it still the policy in liverpool that the fist up is the best dressed?do they all still think a xr3 with stolen wheels are cool cars?most scousers only think of footbal and stealing.......how many of the liverpool players are actualy scousers??? doesant suprise me that a scouser would side ith a fucking yank..they even robbed there own dead when all those loser fans were crushed...shell suits were getting ripped off bodies like the was no tommorow.i think the police opened the gates on purpose knowing it would shorten the dole lines.and why the fuck craig the scouse cunt won big brother ill never no....but then again he did donate his prize money for treatment for that little scouse inbred downs girl.i think i prefer pakis over scousers..then again in a few more years the pakis and coons will rule liverpool anyway.

7. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    I really wish you limey fucking cocksuckers would shut the fuck up. Except Disorder - he's actually legible.

Piss off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Trainspotter/Thundercat

I can't be arsed picking the holes in your statements or even the fantastic grasp of english language you both eerily display (same people, mates, same bedroom maybe?).

Besides missing the point completely you have proved to everyone who uses this site what a pair of pricks you are.

Go die slowly.

9. thundercat_the_twat

thundercat_the_twat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children VIOLENTLY:
    thundercunt/trainpooper/and stank& unitellegable are the same person. they only post togethr, and none of there posts make any sense. Ill look into the IP addys when Im fully awake...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

please do that u silly cunt and when u discover they are not the same will you post your findings on here? i think not you fucking dip shit...is it cos you are so amazed that the or so many sharp fuckers who have joined fugly lately hahahahaha same person my arse

10. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Trainspotter/Thundercat

I can't be arsed picking the holes in your statements or even the fantastic grasp of english language you both eerily display (same people, mates, same bedroom maybe?).

Besides missing the point completely you have proved to everyone who uses this site what a pair of pricks you are.

Go die slowly.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dubya,stop giving it large and trying to behave like a Head master,just cus youve been hit,humiliated and cant think of any thing to say except pick up on spelling mistakes.As your a scouser Its more than likely that you are on the sex register and have been abused yourself.Go and wash your shell suit and put a garry Glitter record on.

11. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

Friar is another fat american twat who fixes nintendos and play stations in his spare time.This is just a bit of a front as his real motive is to befriend the little boys who require his services.The young boys soon realise thats its just not their nintendos that he wants 2 service but there little bums.After the Initial fright of it all even the boys rolled about in fits of laughter when his maggot dick pops out.When he used 2 take a shower at school they all thought he had a Fanny cus his pubes burried his little knob.His frustration built up more and more and he got that desparate that he tried 2 rape his down syndrome sister.After many years of cleaning toilets and robbing his poor old granny he managed 2 raise the money for an operation to enlarge his tiny prick.Guess what???It worked and he now proudly boasts 2 inches.He still cannot find a woman and even his blow up doll has left home so that it can get a decent shag.

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:

Piss off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well seeing as the friar deems it fit to group me with the other limey fucking cocksuckers. except disorder because he's even legible with a gobful of lomojism...

i guess i might as well change my username as a tribute so i can fit in even better with my new limey fucking cocksucker comrades

Piss Off.

13. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Aren't we the sensitive one today?

14. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpSpotter n Innocent_the_Twat:
    well seeing as the friar deems it fit to group me with the other limey fucking cocksuckers. except disorder because he's even legible with a gobful of lomojism...

i guess i might as well change my username as a tribute so i can fit in even better with my new limey fucking cocksucker comrades

Piss Off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are the man Pimp...Big up

15. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

and you are the mantrain spotter... booya!

16. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I'm about to start whippin someone's ass right now. I'm drunk and don't give a fuck. Someone is gonna get beat down. How about you Trainspotter? Or is that menstral spotter? If you are a woman.... leaving blood stains on your panties.

Fucking transvestite faggot.

17. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    thanks <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew that'd get a rise outta you...

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpSpotter n Innocent_the_Twat:

Piss Off.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some people just can't take a joke.

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Friar is another fat american twat who fixes nintendos and play stations in his spare time.This is just a bit of a front as his real motive is to befriend the little boys who require his services.The young boys soon realise thats its just not their nintendos that he wants 2 service but there little bums.After the Initial fright of it all even the boys rolled about in fits of laughter when his maggot dick pops out.When he used 2 take a shower at school they all thought he had a Fanny cus his pubes burried his little knob.His frustration built up more and more and he got that desparate that he tried 2 rape his down syndrome sister.After many years of cleaning toilets and robbing his poor old granny he managed 2 raise the money for an operation to enlarge his tiny prick.Guess what???It worked and he now proudly boasts 2 inches.He still cannot find a woman and even his blow up doll has left home so that it can get a decent shag. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn... You'd think this person read my diary...

20. Disorder

Disorder New Member

... Is it just because hes your little bum chum and your afraid of upsetting him because he agrees with all your sad posts...

i thought my dick was big but it doesnt stretch accross the north atlantic you fuckwitted penisdribble.

thanks

dont worry pimp, i think he just meant the idiot asswipes that we are unfortunate to have.

please do that u silly cunt and when u discover they are not the same will you post your findings on here? i think not you fucking dip shit...is it cos you are so amazed that the or so many sharp fuckers who have joined fugly lately hahahahaha same person my arse

talk English dingleberry dipshit

Friar blahblahblah.This is just a bit of a front as his real blah is to blahblahblah .. knob .. frustration .. desparate ..

jesus christ, can you put a lid on it you sad cunt. is it something about shropshire or what?