Thundercat, Trainspotter1, or Sweet n Innocent...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by FredVegas, May 16, 2002.

1. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

...it doesn't matter which, you're all the same person. If you're not, no matter, you're all brainless fuckin' blowhards anyways. I just wanted to share a haiku with you:

You're a fuckin' fag
    Go fuck you're fat slapper whore
    You red faced retard

Cheers.

2. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> You're a fuckin' fag
    You red faced retard <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It truly is a Jap/English haiku

Cos' only a jap would write 'you're' when he obviously means 'your'

No gold star for the Fred but 10/10 for effort!

3. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    It truly is a Jap/English haiku

Cos' only a jap would write 'you're' when he obviously means 'your'
    B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess you'd have to ask AzN NvAzN about that. He's our resident Japanese cultural expert, after all.

4. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Nah your alright Ambitious it's not that important really.

5. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>You're a fuckin' fag
    Go fuck your fat slapper whore
    You red faced retard<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Happy? I noticed it myself after it was posted, and I was gonna post something exactly like this post immediately afterwards for all the people that like to point out spelling errors, but I figured I'd just wait and see what kinda asshole would pipe up about it. Hmmmm....no surprise there, Dubya.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Yeah right Fred and here's me thinking we're just getting OK with each other...

Me being a limey n'all!

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Yeah right Fred and here's me thinking we're just getting OK with each other...

Me being a limey n'all!

8. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Me being a limey n'all!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't have a problem with british folk, ask around. I just have a problem with people that tell me I don't get no friggin' gold star, dammit.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

After an internal review (just been for a dump) the board have decided to issue you with a nickel plate star.

Is that good enough for ya now?

10. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

After an internal review (just been for a dump) the board have decided to issue you with a nickel plate star.

Is that good enough for ya now?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nope, it's too late now. The psychological damage has already been done. Now I have to go out and kill every teacher I ever had that refused to give me props on my haiku skills cause of a simple grammatical error. So pawn that second rate nickel plate star so you can buy some dental floss, ya fuck toothed limey.

11. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

You're a fuckin' fag
    You red faced retard

Cheers.

'sniff'that was fuckin beautiful,i crept upstairs at 4.30 this morning and screamed it at my sleeping 14 month old son and he started crying to so it seems he was preety touched too,thanks dude keep em coming things like that enrich the father son bond.

12. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

S'funny, I told my girlfriend I'd written a poem about her, so I recited Fred's haiku,(no copyright infringment?) and she called me a cunt and hid my stash, ranting about "I'm smoking too much weed!" or some shit.

Which goes to prove...

You can't beat the father/son bond.

13. FredVegas

FredVegas New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    thanks dude keep em coming.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's another:

Too drunk to spell "your"
    Who gives a fuck anyways
    Certainly not me

Cheers.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Oooof! Nice one...

"Shines up his gold star for the Vegas San"

15. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Whoa, Dubya and Tommy710, sorry about the euro-cracks on the other forum. I was intending them for this 'trainspotter' guy. No offense please. London is actually my favorite city (although Brussels is pretty fresh for long weekend). Next time you're in the states, I owe you both a beer.

16. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by FredVegas:
    I don't have a problem with british folk, ask around.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You fucking liar Fred....
    You may not realise it, but your anti-british taunts have me, Nursey & Pimp in tears! You just go too far taking the piss out of our teeth and our spelling, and you know that your anti-monarchy talk upsets poor Nursey.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

vauxhall viva fred vegas

18. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Minister, when I do make the trip to Yankville I'll hold you to the beer. As for Trainspotters character assasination... keep it up!

There are better places than London so next time your (Fred?) in the UK, i'll buy you a beer, chop out a few lines and we'll live the joys of Liverpool.

Canine, please don't mention the Royle (sic) Family it still brings a tear to my eye when I think of Di's ass getting prematurely creamed without me having a chance to show her some 'commoner' action.

(Sits back and waits for the slagging off of Liverpool, mind you I've moved!)

19. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    my sleeping 14 month old son <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

does IMC know about this?

reminds me...
    NAMBLA - "Sex before 8 or else it's too late."

20. Trainspotter1

Trainspotter1 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Whoa, Dubya and Tommy710, sorry about the euro-cracks on the other forum. I was intending them for this 'trainspotter' guy. No offense please. London is actually my favorite city (although Brussels is pretty fresh for long weekend). Next time you're in the states, I owe you both a beer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

FFs Minister,you really need 2 get a grip of your self .You need 2 remember what youve posted you dumb twat.You really take the biscuit.As you love London I suppose you will be taking my offer of the Wimbledon tickets.Do not worry their will be no charge,as Ive said i do feel sorry for you.