This SITE SUCKS DONKEY ASS

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by joeker, Jan 20, 2003.

1. joeker

joeker New Member

This site has really gotten boring. The stuff Martin is posting is crap...not funny and unoriginal.

Where's a new frickin victim for cripes sake? I'm ready to delete the frickin bookmark.

I could fart and come up with something more interesting.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

post another 'victim' joeker.. i could do with something to laugh at

3. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

Submit stuff to Martin if you hate the site so much.

4. joeker

joeker New Member

WHY dont you kiss my ass? Martins hould do his job, why should I have to submit anything?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cigarettes:
    Submit stuff to Martin if you hate the site so much.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

5. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    WHY dont you kiss my ass? Martins hould do his job, why should I have to submit anything?

STOP complaining! DAMN! Martin didn't ask you to come here, did he?! Its free too! Beggers can't be choosers! Besides submiting stuff makes websites better!
    Douche.....

6. kat

kat New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by joeker:
    This site has really gotten boring. The stuff Martin is posting is crap...not funny and unoriginal.

Where's a new frickin victim for cripes sake? I'm ready to delete the frickin bookmark.

I could fart and come up with something more interesting.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

go smoke a fucking cock,choda boy....
    you dont like it,leave,im sure no one will miss you

7. joeker

joeker New Member

A memberSHIT for what? Fuck that....why should I buy a membershit for a boring piece of shit site liek this....

I MEAN YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO PAY FOR THIS CRAP?

Why don't get off your fat pimply ass and do something funny

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Oh have you bought a membereship yet? Oh thats right, you didn't did you? godbye jizz stain<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

8. dominated

dominated New Member

Martin spends far too much of his time nowadays being a paedophile. He needs to moderate that paedophilia.

In summation:-

martin + a nude goat = eroticism

9. kat

kat New Member

Yeah...alotta people will be leaving unless the FUGLY people get off their ass and start posting some funny shit again.

You fucking cocklicker

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    [/QUOTE]

Wow,what an insult.
    That really hurt,ya know...
    It did, I swear.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shaved and enslaved:
    martin + a nude goat = eroticism<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

damn, i want to see that.

martin is growing up. he doesnt have time for us any more. he left never never land. too bad.

11. joeker

joeker New Member

Yeah...alotta people will be leaving unless the FUGLY people get off their ass and start posting some funny shit again.

You fucking cocklicker

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by lil_devil:

go smoke a fucking cock,choda boy....
    you dont like it,leave,im sure no one will miss you

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

You fucking cocklicker

Oh have you bought a membereship yet? Oh thats right, you didn't did you? godbye jizz stain