this old slut of a friend of mine asked me today:

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Jul 8, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

"why do you only call me when you want to fuck?"

Errrrr, ummm isn't it obvious? Well she wuill get me to do some meth with her tonight, so at least Ill get some pussy...

Ill try to fuck her with a pyrex rod...

2. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    Ill try to fuck her with a pyrex rod...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

is that what u call yer member now?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Serial Rapist Formally Known as IMC:
    "why do you only call me when you want to fuck?"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Direct. To the point.

Kinda like your phone calls to her, eh?

4. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

ya a smooth talking fucker aint ya imc,your a fucking gigolo dude.

5. kitana

kitana New Member

i hope u use a condom

6. mOuLDeH

mOuLDeH New Member

I hope you brush your teeth.

7. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Direct. To the point.

Kinda like your phone calls to her, eh?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

basically, all I said was "Im tired of asking nice, Im about to be blunt, how would you like my dick in your cunt.."

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    nope I call it my fucking dick... wanna suck it with your thick mexican lips?

Quit hitting on me tommy you faggot...

nope, i went bareback, i came in her mouth and her asshole...

anything else?

8. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

I hope you fucked her in the ass first!

Saliva is a good solvent for cleaning the shit off your dick.

You have GOT to be insane to ride a crank whore bareback.

You gots the AIDS now....

9. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Yeah, he's got a good point there, man. If you go to the junkie store you have to double bag it at the check out counter. Wrap it up or end up telling a sob story at the clinic.

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

basically, all I said was "Im tired of asking nice, Im about to be blunt, how would you like my dick in your cunt.."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm going to have to remember that one...

11. kitana

kitana New Member

nope I call it my fucking dick... wanna suck it with your thick mexican lips?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut mexican, hispanic, dammit.

nope, i went bareback, i came in her mouth and her asshole...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

u dun really know where she's been...n i think u should go get checked.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dog Breath:
    You gots the AIDS now....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

see! go get checked, IMC.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Yeah, he's got a good point there, man. If you go to the junkie store you have to double bag it at the check out counter. Wrap it up or end up telling a sob story at the clinic.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh yeah, 3 telling u to go get checked n wear a condom

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

fuck that, and If I ever fuck you, Im going bareback in your ass too..

13. SycoTik

SycoTik New Member

Doubt it.

14. kitana

kitana New Member

fuck that, and If I ever fuck you, Im going bareback in your ass too..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nut even in yer dreams

15. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I tagged a tattoed-dominatrix chick a few nights ago and she came to the place I work at the last two days.I think I may have a stalker on my hands.

Sweet!!!! I've always wanted one of those.

16. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I tagged a tattoed-dominatrix chick a few nights ago and she came to the place I work at the last two days.I think I may have a stalker on my hands.

Sweet!!!! I've always wanted one of those.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was it you or her doing the dominating? If it was you, you probably do have a stalker. Subs are big time stalkers.

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]

17. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Maybe she just wanted her butt plug back.

18. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Minister Saint-Fond:
    Was it you or her doing the dominating? If it was you, you probably do have a stalker. Subs are big time stalkers.

[ July 10, 2002: Message edited by: Minister Saint-Fond ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We didn't really get into the dom thing,she just told me about how she was into it and shit.She did like getting her back scratched though and not "I have an itch" kinda scratching if you catch my drift.

Hell,I'd try the dominatrix/submissive thing though.I'll try anything as long as it doesn't involve any other dicks or something being jammed in my ass.

19. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I'll try anything as long as it doesn't involve any other dicks or something being jammed in my ass.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what about your mouth bunboy? I need to meet up with your sister too see if she does keep sucking after you bust a nut or not..

20. Yummy

Yummy New Member

keep sucking after you bust a nut or not..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmm most guys can't take much sucking after (whiners complain about being sensitive)...I have found licking is a better way to make sure its clean...or spitting beer on it and wiping it on a dirty sock