This made my fucking day

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Apr 2, 2002.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Well isn't this day turning out great? I still haven't gotten drunk, Kitana has answered her phone and now someone hit my fucking truck! Not only that, the bastard ran away without leaving any info. What a shitbag. Now I have to wait for the police to come so I can file a fucking hit and run report. I ws planning on trading that thing in tomorrow for a newer model, but now its practically worthless. Someone tell me some good news so I don't go shoot myself.

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Sorry to hear that. Let me know if you have to come back up this way. I will buy you a whole liter of Jack.

3. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I live too close to Philly to get loads there. But I can make a weekend out of it one of these days. Im gonna hold you to that Liter of Jack my friend.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Good. I still have about 75% of my liver left to destroy. I also know a great strip club down in Southwest Philly, too....

5. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Bring on the bitches!!

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Someone tell me some good news so I don't go shoot myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Um... The BlueBonnets are in bloom?

7. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

dammit kit clit is still alive!

8. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg the Pissed:
    Someone tell me some good news so I don't go shoot myself.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm getting laid regularly,hope that helps dude.