THIS IS THE TRUTH NOT A JOKE SO FEAR IT >>>>>THE END

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by monk12, Dec 16, 2000.

1. monk12

monk12 New Member

I am Stupid.... but first the truth.

It is a well known fact in the scientific community that evolution is a sham....

THE TRUTH: Man has always existed on earth and did not evolve from some sort of half breed ape.

More TRUTH: The species known as homosapien has actually devolved by gaining a higher abundance of retardation and on average losing what we logical thinking methods.
    ---------------------------------------------
    What you feel is what you are so just die fucker!

2. The Desacrator

The Desacrator New Member

Damn it ! Pimp Daddy , you are one intelligent motherfucker! Your posts make me stop bongulatin' for a moment and think. Damn you. ***Nothing Sacred No One Spared***

3. Piecraft the Terrible

Piecraft the Terrible New Member

monk12 is a victim of his own insanity.
    Enoguh said on that matter, Pimp Daddy I would write a response to your long essay that you took so much effort in writing but frankly I couldn't be half-arsed since I come from a country as stated by Snoogus populated with a majority of geniuses that wouldn't read more than 3 sentences even if you whacked their heads with the keyboard.

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

4. Piecraft the Terrible

monk12 is a victim of his own insanity.
    Enough said on that matter, Pimp Daddy I would write a response to your long essay that you took so much effort in writing but frankly I couldn't be half-arsed since I come from a country as stated by Snoogus populated with a majority of geniuses that wouldn't read more than 3 sentences even if you whacked their heads with the keyboard.

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!

5. TheUndeadChick

TheUndeadChick New Member

Speaking of population problems...I was driving to work the other day and heard on the radio about the so-called long life gene. Now, I know they've been talking about this sort of thing for a while now, but I guess there was recently some sort of breakthrough. I'm not familiar with the research that has been done for years, so I'm not entirely sure of how much of a breakthrough it really is. Something about prolonging the life of the Tetse fly, which, if I'm not mistaken has the lifespan of a whole day, to 100+ days, with no sign of loss of the quality of living.
    How interesting. Pimp was indeed right about the intelligent limiting their reproducing, if they reproduce at all while the idiots just go on breeding and breeding.
    Great. More of them living longer. And living longer to breed even more. Swell.

And while things look bleak for people with functioning brains, I still have much faith in survival of the fittest. It's just a shame it's not legally possible to expediate the process.

6. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

So if all of the mentally and phsically unfit animals are killed off,what kind of animals are going to be left? Big mother fucking smart,strong,pissed off animals.That doesn't sound too good for us humans.

I say kill all of the animals(except for cows.We gotta have steak).And especially those baby seals.I hate those little bastards.

------------------
    I tell you what you need is a phatty bo batty blunt.And I'll garauntee you'll see the ocean,a sailboat,and maybe some of those big titty mermaids doing some of that lesbian shit.

7. Piecraft the Terrible

Pimp Daddy very true.

------------------
    Go to Hell!!!