this is FUCKED UP

Discussion in 'Complaints, Requests and Suggestions.' started by Deebo57, Jun 24, 2004.

1. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

can you believe the fucking guiness book of world records has a record in their book for the most individuals killed in a terrorist attack?Which happens to be over 2000 people in the 9/11 attacks. FUCKING BASTARDS..i read this news while i was drunk which pissed me off even more....time to send a ghetto mail bomb to their ass

2. chakaflange

chakaflange New Member

I agree that is pretty dodgy but they also have a record for a headless chicken. I bet that upset you too.

3. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

i little,but i felt better after reading your location

4. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

I believe it...I just don't give a shit enough to get worked up about it.
    Just out of curiosity, whom did they list as the record holder?

5. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

the thing about the guinness book of records is that there's always some crazy fucking americans trying to break the records (because 'meurrrrkka is the beurssst')...

oops sorry dwainey

6. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

I read it when I was drunk off my ass that why it pissed me off...but as for the record holder I dont remember them listing one but if someone wants to break it....they better not do it in the U.S

7. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Or some crazy UKer stacking boxes at a wedding and trying to touch the sky... :lol:

8. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Spoken like a true Texan.

9. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

hahaha....not exactly you need to head east till you hit the ocean than straight south...you've gone too far if you reach Homestead(fucking wet-back city)

10. smiles

smiles New Member

everyone talks about how to fix America and what American needs... well in my opinion all America needs is a big fat crater in the middle, that way all you CNN watching, McDonalds munching, the price is right watching simpletons can get your heads out of your ass and realize that your shit stinks too... 2000 people dead is a lot of senseless bullshit but to devastate two countries, kill thousands of civilians through "collateral damage" disregard half of the major global treaties which are the only line of defense against utter anarchy and in the process manage to widen the rift between the worlds superpowers all for the sake of....... Oprah?

11. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

Got ya there matey! :wink:

12. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

You're CUBAN?!

13. KaptainSkitzo

KaptainSkitzo New Member

Actually....you're right on all but one count there...The U.S.(and please, stop calling "The U.S." "America"...there is more to America than JUST the U.S....Canada and Mexico are some examples.) needs not a crater...but a herd of rampaging bulldozers to clear it out before handing it back to the Indians.
    As far as the 2000+ dead thing...well...do any of you realize that more people than that die every day of auto crashes? Not much of a stink is made about that....and note, I didn't say "accidents"...because 98% of crashes could have been avoided.

I have no sympathy for the human race...

14. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Well I'm glad someone was paying attetnion... :D

15. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

take a look at a map of Florida genius...Homestaed is even before the Florida Keys."you've gone too far if you reach Homestead"....... :roll:

16. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i broke a cigar not a record :x

17. Schmed

Schmed New Member

Actually, that was the highest a human has ever climbed boxes at a wedding (while breaking a cigar), CONGRATS PIMP!!!!!!!!! :wink:

18. Dubya 2.0

Dubya 2.0 New Member

I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks. I'll have a crack at the record, purely in the competitive spirit of the board you understand...

How big was the cigar?

19. SkunkApe

SkunkApe Guest

20. Deebo57

Deebo57 New Member

do you even own a keyboard?