This for Tommy

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Jun 28, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

AACCCKKK !!! I want to punch her in the fucking head... I'd let her give me head, but Id never admit to it

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey she aint bad att all compared to some of the fucking horror bags ive woke up next too.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

One friend of mine used to say in a fucked-up Tigger-like voice..."FFFI....Find a Fold and Fuck IT!!!!!!"

Take that to heart with hotties like her..

5. Yummy

Yummy New Member

I don't know how you found my yahoo page...but I wish you wouldn't talk about me like I'm not here...Jackass Faggot Fucking Retarded Homo

6. 1337

1337 New Member

shes 'cuteasabug', a fat ass bug that has been run over by a truck

7. NiCo

NiCo New Member

AHAHHAHAHA plz tell me that isn't really you Yummy. If so you have a way with naming yourself untruely. Cutieasabug? Yummy? Rofl.

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    AHAHHAHAHA plz tell me that isn't really you Yummy. If so you have a way with naming yourself untruely. Cutieasabug? Yummy? Rofl.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ha ha

9. Yummy

Yummy New Member

and for another thing...I told you all I was FUGLY= FAT&UGLY...it has nothing to do with how sweet my juice is, so I am Yummy.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

kick ass! yummy has balls to have her pic here n admit its her's

11. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kurious Kit:
    kick ass! yummy has balls to have her pic here n admit its her's<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cept that wasn't me, that girl wasn't as Fugly as me... so I guess I don't have balls Maybe I can buy some somewhere

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit. I bet that dude's arm got pretty fucking warm in that first pose. Why do people feel the need to bombard the Internet with their useless fucking pictures like this?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    Cept that wasn't me, that girl wasn't as Fugly as me... so I guess I don't have balls Maybe I can buy some somewhere<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

10 dollars, u pay shipping n handling

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Oh, and this picture:

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>
    this is me at the river looking gehtto lol<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...makes me think of the Jurassic Park movies where the Brontosaurus is running through the stream, and the THX is making your ears bleed from the ground-shaking footsteps...

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

This is going to have to be ammunition enough for you all now, its all I have loaded...bask in my fugliness BIOTCHES!

16. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Yay, i'll never get it up again. Thanks.

17. Sexual Chocolate

Sexual Chocolate New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Yummy:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wow... You look like the bitch that turned me homo...

18. 1337

1337 New Member

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Is it just me or does she look a bit pale? Hmmm... maybe she's another one of these goth chicks...

20. kitana

kitana New Member

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

eek! have u submitted to amifuglyornot.com?