Things I find ungodly funny! #2451

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Feb 6, 2003.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Maury: So, Ms.Dumbslut, you are postive Mr. Jackass is the father of your baby, "Waterhead"?

Ms.Dumbslut: Yes Maury, I havent slept with anyone else except Mr.Jackass, I know 100% hes the father!!! Just look at the pictures, Waterhead looks just like him!

Muary: Okay then, Mr.Jackass, are you the father of Waterhead? If you are what are you going to do about it?

Mr.Jackass: I bez workin hards, I knows shesa ho, ands dat ain'ts my baby *mumbles incoherantly*

ms.dumbslut: you know thats your baby! I aint never EVER been with no other man!!!!

Mr.Jackass: *shouts vulgarities that are bleeped out*

****skips ahead after the fightting and assorted vulgarities*******

Maruy: Okay then, in the case of baby waterhead, Mr. Jackass, you are not the father!!!

Mr. Jackass: I tolds you bieeeooottcchhh!!!!! *jumps up and down in jubilation!!!*

Ms.dumbslut: wwwhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!! *cries uncontolably*

Does anyone else find this shit as funny as I do?

2. Cigarettes

Cigarettes New Member

HELL YEAH!!!! She just showed herself to be a slut infront of the entire country. Thats good intertainment!

3. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Who did? What show? Please explain.

4. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    Maury: So, Ms.Dumbslut, you are postive Mr. Jackass is the father of your baby, "Waterhead"?

Ms.Dumbslut: Yes Maury, I havent slept with anyone else except Mr.Jackass, I know 100% hes the father!!! Just look at the pictures, Waterhead looks just like him!

Muary: Okay then, Mr.Jackass, are you the father of Waterhead? If you are what are you going to do about it?

Mr.Jackass: I bez workin hards, I knows shesa ho, ands dat ain'ts my baby *mumbles incoherantly*

ms.dumbslut: you know thats your baby! I aint never EVER been with no other man!!!!

Mr.Jackass: *shouts vulgarities that are bleeped out*

****skips ahead after the fightting and assorted vulgarities*******

Maruy: Okay then, in the case of baby waterhead, Mr. Jackass, you are not the father!!!

Mr. Jackass: I tolds you bieeeooottcchhh!!!!! *jumps up and down in jubilation!!!*

Ms.dumbslut: wwwhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!!! *cries uncontolably*

Does anyone else find this shit as funny as I do?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

On my days off, that is usually the first thing on TV when I get up in the morning. That shit is fucking hilarious...*Mah boo be black, an' mah baby be black too...He gots ta be da' muthafukkin daddy!!!!*

5. dominated

dominated New Member

I find myself to busy considering the beautiful nature of the male gentalia, and more importantly, its relation to the area occupied by my anus.

6. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

Yeah, daytime T.V. is funny shit with slurred english and really fat ugly black 12 year olds that thinks they are hot and brag about sleeping with older guys. And of course, the pregnacy tests. between those two things I know I will never be so poor or stupid, or more amused.

7. TURDCHOMPER

TURDCHOMPER New Member

regarding your sig..

My cat is fatter and happier than your cat.

8. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Regarding YOUR sig, "kept man" ...

... on second thoughts, too easy.

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I love watching whores cry...