THERE ALL DEAD

Discussion in 'Jokes, Funny Stories and other Text.' started by L1U9K8E1, Feb 27, 2003.

1. L1U9K8E1

L1U9K8E1 New Member

A man wakes up in hospital one afternoon wondering where the fuck he is and what has happened, he calls the doc over and asks whats gone on, im afraid you where in a terrible car crash this morning, car crash the man says is my wife ok? im afraid she has horrific facial injuries and broken bones. Oh my god says the man she was a supermodel a fucking supermodel, what about my son? im afraid we had to amputate both the boys legs from the waist says the doc.
    SHIT, SHIT, he had trials for England under 15's this is awful, what about my daughter?
    Well says the doc she will be unable to walk ever again, paralysed from the neck down. Oh fucking hell, the man clearly distraught PLEASE DOC PLEASE!!! tell me this aint happening, WHY ME? PLEASE tell me it aint true, so the doc says ok, i was lying there all fuckind dead.

2. chester grape

chester grape New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    FUCK OFF! THAT WAS THE WORST JOKE EVER TOLD ON HERE.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey UT, you forgot to add ...

... "Cunt."

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

how come?.. i didn't see jesus..

4. chester grape

chester grape New Member

Anyone else impressed with MM's innovative thinking in including the fucking punchline to the joke as the thread topic?

Double-cunt.

5. ChemicalNova

ChemicalNova New Member

You know its people like you that tell jokes like that,that give me someone to make fun of thank you...
    Gotta love idiots

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

FUCK OFF! THAT WAS THE WORST JOKE EVER TOLD ON HERE.

7. L1U9K8E1

L1U9K8E1 New Member

You tell a good joke, you tell a bad joke, either way where all still gonna get shit off little fags like you, if i told you this joke in the street none of this shit would get said cos id rip your fucking eyes out and skull fuck ya. Some of you cunts get a keyboard in your hand and you think your bruce fucking lee. anywayz fuck off!!

8. L1U9K8E1

L1U9K8E1 New Member

The thing that pisses me off the most is a couple of you little pussy's probably found that funny but because one of your gay mates who youve spent most of your sad lifes on here with takes the piss you all have to. Its quite sad really.

9. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

No i don't thinkanyonecould possibly find that joke funny and from your statement about skull fucking i assume your about 14 so piss off and goto some teeny boppers forum.

10. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MOTTMASTER:
    The thing that pisses me off the most is a couple of you little pussy's probably found that funny but because one of your gay mates who youve spent most of your sad lifes on here with takes the piss you all have to. Its quite sad really.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't flatter yourself. Jesus, you cunt.

11. stymie

stymie New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MOTTMASTER:
    takes the piss<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Call it constructive criticism if it makes you feel any better.

12. NameYouWant

NameYouWant New Member

rip out your eyes and skull fuck you?
    gouge out your eyes and skull fuck you*
    jesus christ you even fucked up a famous line said in "Full metal jacket"..
    ..Words can not express my overall displeasure with you. I won't even try.

13. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

You tell a good joke, you tell a bad joke, either way where all still gonna get shit off little fags like you, if i told you this joke in the street none of this shit would get said cos id rip your fucking eyes out and skull fuck ya. Some of you cunts get a keyboard in your hand and you think your bruce fucking lee. anywayz fuck off!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    CYBERTHREATS!!!! real fucking scary! haven't you got some fucking fishin to do Codhead?

Cunt

14. chester grape

chester grape New Member

You tell a good joke, you tell a bad joke, either way where all still gonna get shit off little fags like you, if i told you this joke in the street none of this shit would get said cos id rip your fucking eyes out and skull fuck ya. Some of you cunts get a keyboard in your hand and you think your bruce fucking lee. anywayz fuck off!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I, too, am quaking in my ergonomic chair at your violent cyber-gesticulations.

But for the record, Luke, since you're only 21 years old I figure you've got none of the street-smarts of some of us older and more cynical fugly-ites. So while you're still "putting up your dukes" it's likely one of us would have glassed you from behind.

You're way out of your league, Lukey-boy. Now you fuck off.

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Hell IMC is getting too old to fight, but Im still young enough to pull the goddamned trigger

16. rob32uk

rob32uk New Member

CAN SOMEONE SMELL FISH IN HERE????? MUST BE THAT MOTT CUNT!