Theist Atheist Theist Atheist Theist Atheist

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by aperape, Jul 28, 2002.

1. aperape

aperape New Member

There doesnt seem to be a lot an atheist can say to a theist withou tstarting a full blow argument. Anyway, is anyone here aCTually theist?
    as many times as this has likely been done before Agh damn ET --- GMT means I usually get stuff at cockeyed times.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i am autotheist

3. aperape

aperape New Member

o-veterans/essess of the Fugly boards, i was wondering what other "perverted fucked up and depraved filth" do other than hang around here?

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you mean like church and stuff??
    *pokes ape with pointed shitty stick*

when i'm not here i'm over there.. or asleep.. or at work... and sometimes i'm having sex with nursey.. but we don't like to talk about that round here

5. D

D New Member

well... I can give you a clue about what I got up to this week...

went to a frigging hard house night and got off my head on pills... walked 4 miles home getting home at 5 am after being followed by some fit blokes who we hoped would rape us... but they just gave us their numbers.

Then I went to a work colleges 21st birthday party last night got rat arsed and went paddling in the sea at 2 am after midnight bowling got boring and after we got "nearly" beaten up by some douch kicking sand at us cos we wouldn't fucking talk to him.

Earlier during the week I went to Rage wich is a punk/metal/rock club... I loved that... I skanked all night and I fucking pulled 4 times.

The days I wasnt working I went drinking from 12 oclock and would end up plastered laying on the floor watching the blokes walk past.

I love being single.

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    walked 4 miles home.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

so the fat greek taxi-driver refused your method of payment eh?.. shame

7. D

D New Member

summit like that... we saw the Q for the taxis and just saw Barbies everywhere... (it was southend highstreet though) so we decided to walk up up bit but carried on till we got home...

I didn't even get tired or anything... not even in the morning when I woke up. My legs didnt hurt or anything.

8. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimpchichi~:
    and sometimes i'm having sex with nursey.. but we don't like to talk about that round here<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

wtf??? its about all she ever talks about, and I still haven't seen the pictures of your cock!!!

9. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    wtf??? its about all she ever talks about, and I still haven't seen the pictures of your cock!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jealousy making you prone to a little exaggeration there,i see Yummy!!

[ July 28, 2002: Message edited by: Nursey ]

10. Yummy

Yummy New Member

11. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    quite a collection of butch pictures there Nursey...ex-girlfriends? ex-victims of your stalking?? relatives???

btw what does slavering mean?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I hardly think so,though it's forgiveable you'd assume this when i imagine what kinds of circles of people someone like you would likely choose to associate with,or indeed be related to going by your pic.
    And the only 'stalkee' i ever had didn't actually complain...

slaver vi./n. (dribble) saliva from mouth

12. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    [BI hardly think so,though it's forgiveable you'd assume this when i imagine what kinds of circles of people someone like you would likely choose to associate with,or indeed be related to going by your pic.
    And the only 'stalkee' i ever had didn't actually complain...

slaver vi./n. (dribble) saliva from mouth[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

slaver = slobber in America

don't make

13. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

slaver = slobber in America

don't make
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hmm...well-behave.

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

...and wear something that will cover your face.

15. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    Hmm...well-behave. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes'M

Does that mean shutting-the-fuck-up about Pimp's Dick?

16. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

Yes'M

Does that mean shutting-the-fuck-up about Pimp's Dick?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not at all!

17. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ape Rape:
    o-veterans/essess of the Fugly boards, i was wondering what other "perverted fucked up and depraved filth" do other than hang around here?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I work,go out and drink,and tag any decent looking chick that I can....oh yeah,classes start next month so I'll be doing the college thing too.

*Late,drunken edit* And see as many concerts as I can afford,I saw Clutch last thursday and I'm going to the Smokin' Grooves festival tomorrow.Sweeeeet!!!!! *end late,drunken edit*

[ July 29, 2002: Message edited by: GreenAppleSplatters ]

18. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Wank-er:
    and I fucking pulled 4 times.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know a little bit of cockney,but what the fuck does that mean?

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I know a little bit of cockney,but what the fuck does that mean?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Confucious say: girl with itchy palm needs penicillin

20. misanthropic

misanthropic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    I know a little bit of cockney,but what the fuck does ("and I fucking pulled 4 times") mean?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    it means the slut gave handjobs to every guy who bought her a drink