THE WORLD IS TRULY A SADDER PLACE TODAY

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Darkgroovey, Feb 27, 2003.

1. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

All of us here at fugly i'm sure at one time or another we all tuned in to see Mr. Rogers Neighbourhood. Fred Rogers aka Mister Rogers succumb to his cancer earlier today. First the Friendly Giant, Then Mr.Dressup, now the last of the truly postive and great childrens entertainers.

He suceesfully produced and starred in Mister Rogers Neighbourhood for over 32 years.

A moment of silence is indeed apropiate.

1928-2003 RIP

2. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

i totally agree that a moment of silence should be observed.

i used to watch his show all the time as a little kid. the trolley was the coolest.

3. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    i totally agree that a moment of silence should be observed.

i used to watch his show all the time as a little kid. the trolley was the coolest.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, waaaay b4 I became the drunken ped that I am, I used to watch the show myself. So a moment of silence is due.
    RIP MR

4. kat

kat New Member

Cant say Im too bothered by it,never watched the show. Thought he was kinda dorky.
    Now, Mr. Dressup (in canada) he was the shit.

5. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Sinister:
    Then Mr.Dressup...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You and I are prolly the only ones who knows who he actually is. Do you remember Truffles and Casey? And that dog? Fuck, I thought my nephew would turn out gay from watching that show.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

And that Fred Penner guy... right?

I can hear that music right now...

AND THESE MOTHER FUCKERS...

7. kat

kat New Member

Hey, Casey and Finnegan were ten times better than that fucking pink curly dyke puppet and that retarded one with the glasses they pulled out afterwards... I used to watch Fred Penner,but I fucking HATED Sharon Lois and Bram... So fucking annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone here remember Thundercats??

8. NiCo

NiCo New Member

its not a beautiful day in the neightborhood anymore is it

9. Doghead

Doghead New Member

Aw, cheer up. Charlie Manson is still around.

10. kitana

kitana New Member

sesame street was better

11. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

I guess the passing of Mr. Rogers brings to close the end of an era, one where children wathched a good wholesome show, no shirts, gimmics, toys, onslaught of commercial innidations. Where every child was not walking bilboard of advertising. it was the last bastion of good values and good morals for children in a corrupt wasteland that is televison today. and yes i will miss the sweaters and the sneakers.

12. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    sesame street was better<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I gotta agree with u on that. Hey! U think snuffees nose can fit inside your clit Kit? That would be worth ppv money to see that huge thing shoved up there.

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

why do i feel not a twinge of sadness at mr rogers passing?... is it due to my cynical nature?.. is it because i'm heartless and unsentimental?... or is it just because i've never heard of him and therefore couldn't give a fuck?...

i'm voting for the latter..

anyway.. when are rod jane and freddy due to pop their collective clogs?...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    I gotta agree with u on that. Hey! U think snuffees nose can fit inside your clit Kit? That would be worth ppv money to see that huge thing shoved up there.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ppv?
    nuthing fits inside my klit except yer tongue, bitch.

15. SickPHuck

SickPHuck New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RETARDkit:
    ppv?
    nuthing fits inside my klit except yer tongue, bitch.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya, I have a mean Gene Simmons toungish going. It aint going near that filthy cunt of yours whore. Dont need bugs and worms crawling down my throat.

16. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DrunkenSpicBastard:
    Ya, I have a mean Gene Simmons toungish going. It aint going near that filthy cunt of yours whore. Dont need bugs and worms crawling down my throat.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

how about my smegma dik?

17. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    ...... when are rod jane and freddy due to pop their collective clogs?...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Soon my friend, soon....

*polishes his AK47 ready for the liberation*