The Wisdom of Kevin Keegan

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jun 5, 2002.

1. sweetninnocent

sweetninnocent New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    For all you hollbilly yanks Kevin Keegan was a perm-haired fuckwit footballer from Scunthorpe who became one of the greatest players to ever wear the red shirt of Liverpool and an England legend (open to debate that!)

However for all off his fancy football he was as thick as fuck and I quote:

"The Germans only have one player under 22... and he's 23"

Anymore nuggets from people who should know better?

Cheers!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought Stan collymore was the greatest player to don the red shirt!.......

2. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

i would have to take the rugby side. these rugby players i know are some of the toughest mutherfuckers i have come across. a friend of mine has fractured his skull more than once, his collar bone, finger, toes, etc.. and still continues to play. they also know how to throw back some beers after the game. the ones that are still standing that is...

3. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> You are my bitch first and foremost. Second, I'll tell you why they wear padding. Go stand in front of a car going just 15 mph. Let it him you square in the chest. Now, get up and let it hit you about 25 more times for the next 48 minutes. Not to mention, other cars will join in and slam into your worthless ass. Pretty soon, there'd be no more Tommy. Just a bloody pile of shit that used to be a normal pile of shit. We can't lose our players every game... so we pad them. Any other retarded questions, Tommy?
    This message comes
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    well cheesdawg when we play 90 minutes of rugby non stop without stopping every 2 mins for a drink and to yell out numbers and getting slammed buy all the other players on the field without any padding whatsoever we still keep going,got any other excuses for your faggot game fool?

4. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sweet'n'innocent:
    I thought Stan collymore was the greatest player to don the red shirt!.......<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Phil Babb, David James, give me a second I'll think o some more

5. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh and the greatest player to knock fuck outta ulrika johnson in a pub,hey kitana i think yu should date this player.

6. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    I always knew I was one tough muthafucka, now it's official!

Cheers rattila, fancy a pint or 10?

7. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Don't fuckin get me started me started on that swedish bitch-slapping sack of shite...

8. ratatouille

ratatouille New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    I always knew I was one tough muthafucka, now it's official!

Cheers rattila, fancy a pint or 10?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i reckon i'd have to stick with vodka and pills, but it sure is sweet to watch the sweaty, dirty rugby playa's suck down the brews after a game. i don't care for sports much, but i'd bang a rugby player. oh wait, i already have :p Cheers!