The Wisdom of Kevin Keegan

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Tojo Burbage, Jun 5, 2002.

1. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

For all you hollbilly yanks Kevin Keegan was a perm-haired fuckwit footballer from Scunthorpe who became one of the greatest players to ever wear the red shirt of Liverpool and an England legend (open to debate that!)

However for all off his fancy football he was as thick as fuck and I quote:

"The Germans only have one player under 22... and he's 23"

Anymore nuggets from people who should know better?

Cheers!

2. Matthew

Matthew New Member

Soccer blows big floppy donkey dick. (and before you limeys reply neither my mom or myself also blow big floppy donkey dick.)

3. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

Maybe he meant 23 inches?

He is the soccer guy wearing long pants!

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

usa won today i see

5. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

USA beat Portugal! See...even you boys are getting the hang of 'soccer' now! Welcome to the rest of the world.

6. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh have a go at soccer instead of that fucking pathetic game you call 'football'lol what a fucking big laugh that is,you play with a tiny ball covered in fucking armour(padding lol its like giving a swimmer a boat) and get points for catching it lol,seeing as i come from a rugby town all you big men are welcome to come join us in a game think you might have a shock though fags.

7. Dog Breath

Dog Breath New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    yeh have a go at soccer instead of that fucking pathetic game you call 'football'lol what a fucking big laugh that is,you play with a tiny ball covered in fucking armour(padding lol its like giving a swimmer a boat) and get points for catching it lol,seeing as i come from a rugby town all you big men are welcome to come join us in a game think you might have a shock though fags.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hah, if you played real Football you would fold up like a paper bag. We don't run around groping each other like Rugby players or slap fighting like those sissy assed soccer players.

8. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Half the fun of rugby is the 'grope' as you call it, but as someone who had two teeth knocked out, a dislocated shoulder, broken ribs, numerous stitches and fuck knows how many concussions, it's a pretty big grope.

I'm 35 and I still play, there aren't many 'gridiron' fairys still strapping up up at that age are there? Their knees have given up due to padding fatigue.

However the 'sissy assed soccer players' comment is well founded and I agree wholeheartedly. The fuckin' fairy lightweights!

Right, that's my rant for the day...

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I hate sports.

10. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I've played rugby,soccer and football and I didn't have as many injuries in soccer and rugby combined compared to football.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

you were obviously better at 'soccer' and rugby than you were at 'football'

didn't you get an injury playing volleyball with your sister

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pimp Monchichi:

didn't you get an injury playing volleyball with your sister
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL I remember that.. his sister broke his nose or something..

13. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

hehehe.. yeah and came onto messenger to get medical advice from nursey and me

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

Yeah,I was pretty buzzed and I ran right into her damn elbow.That shit hurt like hell.

15. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey pimp if football is such a hard game why is it the only field game where covered in fucking padding??jesus soliders dont get that much armour when there going into battle,lol i'll trade you for a game of each anytime anyplace dude you wouldnt last a minute and yu fucking know it.

16. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    USA beat Portugal! See...even you boys are getting the hang of 'soccer' now! Welcome to the rest of the world.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, dozens of Americans were elated beyond belief.

The rest of us were like, "We have a soccer team? Huh... go figure."

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey pimp if football is such a hard game why is it the only field game where covered in fucking padding??jesus soliders dont get that much armour when there going into battle,lol i'll trade you for a game of each anytime anyplace dude you wouldnt last a minute and yu fucking know it.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

tommy you dumbass illiterate dipshit.. i'm english football=soccer

and i'll break your fucking legs with my silky defending thug like skills if you really want a fucking game

retarded shitwitted fucker

18. Matthew

Matthew New Member

hahahahaha you just got owned tommy

19. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

yeh looks like im pimps beeeyatch.

20. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

You are my bitch first and foremost. Second, I'll tell you why they wear padding. Go stand in front of a car going just 15 mph. Let it him you square in the chest. Now, get up and let it hit you about 25 more times for the next 48 minutes. Not to mention, other cars will join in and slam into your worthless ass. Pretty soon, there'd be no more Tommy. Just a bloody pile of shit that used to be a normal pile of shit. We can't lose our players every game... so we pad them. Any other retarded questions, Tommy?

This message comes from someone who doesn't watch sports but knows his shit