The whereabouts of Orange Guppy?

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by ross_perot, Sep 10, 2002.

1. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Where the hell is the stupid bitch orange guppy? I never fully got the chance to sodomize her with a broom or really tell her how stupid of a whore I thought she was. Its times like these that I feel that Danza should come back.

Nursey Love, did you really kill mrs orange guppy? I sense guppy has been or will be murdered brutally after being raped by a 700lb man.

Just as long as that whore is dead my life will be able to go on!

2. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

ya'll sure do seem to like to sling the shit at each other maybe she couldn't take the heat

i like heat

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

it's spelt DWAINE you fucking retard... now post pics of your fucking tits and ass

4. Cuntry Skank

Cuntry Skank New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IMC hates you:
    it's spelt DWAINE you fucking retard... now post pics of your fucking tits and ass<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you don't know my Uncle Dwayne do you?

and I don't post nude pictures of myself but you can see my ass in that other thread

5. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cuntry Skank:
    ya'll sure do seem to like to sling the shit at each other maybe she couldn't take the heat

i like heat
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

she couldn't take the heat when i found out she was really a HE named roger.

6. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Roger cum out and fight like a man you whore!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyone played with roger lately, let me know, he won't return my phone calls.

7. aznad

aznad New Member

R
    O
    G
    E
    R

8. 1337

1337 New Member

R
    E
    G
    O
    R

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZNAD:
    R
    O
    G
    E
    R
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Danza that is very good that IS how you spell Roger, I am so proud of you, now can you spell anal sphincter rectum?

10. aznad

aznad New Member

I
    M
    C

11. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AZNAD:
    I
    M
    C
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

you silly goose you!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

This is all fine and good, but someone please remind me who the fuck "Orange Guppy" was?

13. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

Orange Guppy is a whore whose posts basically consisted of the words eeewww, ick, or thats mean.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Eeewww, ick, thats mean...

15. aznad

aznad New Member

ONIONS GROW IN THE GROUND