The war...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Mar 23, 2003.

1. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:

Yet this statement is utterly ridicules and shows everyone who reads your post what sort of man you really are..if you can't get someone to change their views to the same as your own (or if you don't know how to argue against the facts presented due to your sadly inadequate undertsanding of the situation) you will abuse them.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

What she said...with a small addition.
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    ..or spout shit on a forum where no fucker really cares. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Speak for yourself...and stop spouting bullshit about something you don't even really care about.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by theonlylivingboy:
    (shouldn't you be job seeking Gimp? I'm paying my taxes to keep worthless Pancrack fuckers like you in internet access)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bit assumptuous of you there rimboy!..

you say this war is about good vs evil... well i've been paying attention to all the lies, fabrications and half-truths that have been spouted by blair and bushes cronies to try and justify this aggression.. and i'm happy in knowing which side i'm on

3. theonlylivingboy

theonlylivingboy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by unlimited time:
    Shall we start calling you Saddam?[/B]<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm not the Saddam apologist.

4. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

so we should start calling you bush?

5. 1337

1337 New Member

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You are a pathetic little tosser,you really think i typed that to stick up for Nursey.The only thing your correct about is that she can stick up for herself.
    I posted it as i said in my initial post because you argument for the war were good and then you typed that crap and even though fugly is a site where we are rude to each other we do have serious conversations but i doubt a retard like you would understand that.
    Now why dont you got back and sit on your sofa ,chips in one hand ,beer in the other ,watch the news and get really really angry about the war.With any luck you'll either have a stroke or a heart attack.

7. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I think what Rev said about getting to know people and respecting their different lifestyles and opinions is a very valid point. There is only one earth so we should all try to get along together. Everyone should be given the right to voice their opinion and strive for happiness in life. Except Puerto Ricans. I hate those fucks. They stink and they can die.

With that said, I'm off to fuck my neighbors dog. Peace peeps!

8. unlimited-time

I'm not the Saddam apologist.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That wasn't the reason for calling you Saddam.

9. theonlylivingboy

10. theonlylivingboy

Now why dont you got back and sit on your sofa ,chips in one hand ,beer in the other ,watch the news and get really really angry about the war.With any luck you'll either have a stroke or a heart attack.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually I prefer tapas and a nice red wine, I rarely sit on the sofa watching TV and I'm as fit as a butchers dog, excercising dailly, so its a good bet I'll outlive you, you fat whore.

11. unlimited-time

Yeah of course you will, you keep telling yourself that.
    Damn you really are stupid.

12. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    I think what Rev said about getting to know people and respecting their different lifestyles and opinions is a very valid point. There is only one earth so we should all try to get along together. Everyone should be given the right to voice their opinion and strive for happiness in life. Except Puerto Ricans. I hate those fucks. They stink and they can die.

With that said, I'm off to fuck my neighbors dog. Peace peeps!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now thats some funny shit

13. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MrTim:
    Anyone who oposes the US Government is an obvious terrorist, and that includes protesters and vegitarians. I hope you get rectal colon cancer and die shity deaths you communist nazi scum fuckholes.
    Love,
    MrTim
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

..and so is that

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

God forgive me for not agreeing with Lord and Lady Poobah of Fugly.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More like 'God forgive' UT for not agreeing with you...she gets a handfull of personal insults from you for just giving her honest opinion...she even complimented you to a degree. And she's right about the high blood pressure...short fuse there have you ruddy butcher boy?

15. theonlylivingboy

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    More like 'God forgive' UT for not agreeing with you...she gets a handfull of personal insults from you for just giving her honest opinion...she even complimented you to a degree. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know you two hatchet faced old dykes would make a lovely couple, is that why you dropped Monchichi like a hot brick?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    This insult may be way above my head, or are you mistaking me with Stymie who is infact a butcher?

16. unlimited-time

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    Tut tut Theonlylivintard you really are scraping the bottom of the barrel with that statement.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR> This insult may be way above my head, or are you mistaking me with Stymie who is infact a butcher?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I guess with the mental capability you have most things are way above your head.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

dropped Monchichi like a hot brick?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

erm.. ouch i think

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Son of Spam:
    Anyone who touts a Rush Limbaugh website obviously doesn't have a fucking clue but Lomo does deserve extra points for knowing the name of the guy who streaked the Oscars.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was merely countering with what I knew would be an equally extreme opposing website... Glad you recognized the Oscar nudist...

19. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nursey:
    ..yes, these ones?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's different...

All we did there was take a page out of Saddam's book, How to deal with treason...

Besides, that fucker really needed a shave.

20. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    yes these are the same prisoners that were sent to egypt to be tortured because it contravenes US law<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

'round these parts we call that "outsourcing" - it's quite a handy option...