The View

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Yummy, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

But of course, I would never have shown the dog your pic...

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mister Pickles:
    Fat chicks do give good head, though<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That they do... that they do...

I guess they figure they're not going to get by on their looks, so they'd best excell in other areas...

3. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

ya damn straight i give good head

oh yeah and you're welcome

[ August 04, 2002: Message edited by: sugar sphinx ]

4. Mister Pickles

Mister Pickles New Member

Fat chicks do give good head, though

5. Ministersf

Ministersf New Member

Jeez... look at all you people yelling, "Yummy's fat! Don't show pics of her! You're sick!"

Like none of you has ever porked a fat chick before? Please. You hit those skins whenever they come your way. At least Lomo admits it. When I was in college, I woke up under plenty of fat chicks. Hell, at GMI, there were only fat chicks to wake up under.

Now I believe 1337 has never hit the fat patty, but I think that's because he's a teenaged near-virgin. But Nico? Never? You strike me as a party kind of guy, you've never gone to bed at two with a ten and woken up at ten with a two?

6. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    Hey it dont matter how ft yummy is as long as dawn is still her she'll never be number one.sorry yummy but your allways gonna be number 2 to dawn the fat knack cock swallowing bitch.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh, man, Tommy, you are breaking my heart!

7. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

sorry yummy but that life save your pity for dawn

8. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sugar sphinx:
    ya damn straight i give good head

[ August 04, 2002: Message edited by: sugar sphinx ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

prove it

9. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

Hey it dont matter how ft yummy is as long as dawn is still her she'll never be number one.sorry yummy but your allways gonna be number 2 to dawn the fat knack cock swallowing bitch.

10. sugar sphinx

sugar sphinx New Member

get your ass over here and i will

11. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Did someone mention free head? IMC: You're closer, check her out and come back with a full report...

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Did someone mention free head? IMC: You're closer, check her out and come back with a full report... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hate driving for teases though...

13. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well fuck you then IMC if your all mouth ill come over you can prove it to me,you keep talking IMC you can watch it on webcam and have a good wank which is the closest you get to sex anyway,so mak sure your tissue and handcream supplys are full.

14. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote
    You still driving at the minute then IMC? They haven't impounded your car for failing to pay your fines/taxes/blood money yet?

Get over there ya big girls blouse and let her get her gums round yer plums!

15. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Alright you talked me into it... HEy give me directions bitch, I got to do a glass trip up north soon...

P.S. no Im still driving illeagally

16. NiCo

NiCo New Member

Fat is fat. I would NEVER go to bed with ANYONE even NEAR yucky's fugly level. I have slept with bigger chicks but not fat no. Thats just gross. My beergoggles would never fail me THAT much.

17. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NiCo:
    Fat is fat. I would NEVER go to bed with ANYONE even NEAR yucky's fugly level. I have slept with bigger chicks but not fat no. Thats just gross. My beergoggles would never fail me THAT much.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

BTW what post was this in response to, because it seemed to come out of nowhere

bigger? but not fat? so you are sleeping with like farm girls? big boned girls with man hands?

You should try a fat chick, its like riding a moped they say.

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goddess Yummy:
    You should try a fat chick, its like riding a moped they say.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one...

19. Yummy

Yummy New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Antichrist Lomotil:
    Fun to ride, but you wouldn't want your friends to see you on one... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its an old joke, I didn't think I had to finish it...luckily there are men comfortable enough with themselves to date publicly beautiful, intelligent, funny but fat chicks. Str8 girls hate me, but I leave plenty of losers and niggers for them

20. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

So are you saying that even losers and niggers won't date you?