The USA's war of disinformation at it's finest...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Jan 5, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

LMFAO... This one really made me laugh out loud, people...

Cliff's Notes:

The US is dropping pamphlets all over Afghanistan depicting a photoshopped picture of bin Laden with his beard shaven off, no turbin, and in the height of GQ fashion.

These pamphlets are meant to fool the Al-Qaeda into thinking that bin Laden has abandoned them and that it's time to give up...

Is this shit funny, or what?

(Not sure if the pictures will link...)

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Larger pics:

Front:

Back:

3. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

That not Bin Laden thats Groucho Marx.

Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others.

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The resemblence is uncanny.

5. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

That's us dabbling in propaganda of our own for you...the thing is, it will probably work extremely well. On one side of the leaflet, you have a dead Afghan, who looks like the typical militant fighter (clothes, beard, etc.), then you have the doctored picture of Bin Laden, who mind you, is already a foreigner with respect to Afghanistan, who then is further altered to look like the typical "Decadent Westerner" (as the Islamic extremist sees it, anyway).

Not to mention, none of the locals will have any fucking clue what to look for in an Photoshop-altered picture. They haven't even seen a physical television set in, well, ever for some of them.

Propaganda can be so much fun, don't you think?

6. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm just amazed that they're so open with this... [C+C_Music_Factory]"Things that make you go Hmmmmm...[/C+C_Music_Factory]

7. Topper

Topper New Member

They can read english then?

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

No, those are the ones they released so that we'd know what the fuck they say... Apparently they released them in two different local languages.

Why they 'say' anything is beyond me... I didn't think most of these people were able to read in the first place?

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Pearl Necklace:
    No, those are the ones they released so that we'd know what the fuck they say...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeeeeeeezus... Even I fucking realised that.

10. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Dat ain't neither of dem bitches! Dats me!