The Turtles 3

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Nov 26, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

coming soon to fugly forums

2. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Cowabunga!

3. AzN NvAzN

AzN NvAzN New Member

turtle make good soop, and when done get free bowl to use again!

4. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    can u see?

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Berdie.. get over here.. we got ourselves a peepin' tom.. BERDIE!.. Listen focker. Me and my friend here, Berdie, are gonna fock yew op soo bad. Are you listening?! We is gonna take focking camrah and stick it up yor ass..BERDIE, get yor ass here now!

5. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Riddled kitana:
    i suck on it before i bite it. what is it?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Your thumb?

Pacifier?

Embalmed animal testicles?

6. kitana

kitana New Member

dont know if they're sunning or mating

7. kitana

kitana New Member

can u see?

8. nickyboy

nickyboy New Member

What are we supposed to see apart from what looks like your head peering out of the water

9. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    dont know if they're sunning or mating<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do turtles get sun-tans?

10. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    Do turtles get sun-tans? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no, but they lie in the sun for warmth

11. nickyboy

nickyboy New Member

One seems alittle small to be mating you dumb bitch

12. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Shit Fly:
    One seems alittle small to be mating you dumb bitch<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sometimes, the males are smaller than the females, you retarded cunt

13. D

D New Member

sometimes, the males are smaller than the females, you retarded cunt
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone touched a raw nerve...

Anyway...

Whilst travelling in Greece through the summer, I booked 2 weeks in an area in the south of Rhodes Island... This is because there was a research project taking place for the study o the Caretta Caretta turtles...

All I wanted to say was that it fucking sucked as the only fucking turtle we actually saw was dead and decaying and I had to spend two weeks with a bunch of stuck up Oxford under-grads and Oxford under-grad wannabes bleating on about how well they did in there GCSE's and A'levels...

What I did gain was a few ant bites, cramp in my legs from wakeing up at 5 in the morning and walking 2 miles along a beach and a lovely suntan... oh, I also learnt that however much Ritsena you drink, it will never stop tasteing like pine...

I have a picyure of a dea and decaying turtle if you wanna see it Tit...

14. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Instance of masturbation:
    I have a picyure of a dea and decaying turtle if you wanna see it Tit... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ooh, i do want to see it! post it on the forums

15. D

D New Member

wouldja look at my spelling....

it was Ron

16. D

D New Member

ooh, i do want to see it! post it on the forums <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh I was thinking I could bring them over to your house and we could have a sleep over and look at the together. We could get a film out, order pizza and play music really loud in our pyjamas. Then when the pizza comes we can flirt with the good looking pizza boy and he can take your V. plates away while photograph it for Dis to wank over...

Or maybe I could just post them on here

17. kitana

kitana New Member

no no no! u dont go doing hair and makeup on a camping trip!!! you go out and fish or hunt or find something dead or alive and kill it

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stimulate by oneself:
    whilst dodging the crabs (shit.... shakes head)... the GHOST crabs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are those the ones that you can't get rid of?

19. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Are those the ones that you can't get rid of?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ones you can't see... but you fucking FEEL them

20. kitana

kitana New Member

Oh I was thinking I could bring them over to your house and we could have a sleep over and look at the together. We could get a film out, order pizza and play music really loud in our pyjamas. Then when the pizza comes we can flirt with the good looking pizza boy and he can take your V. plates away while photograph it for Dis to wank over...

Or maybe I could just post them on here
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i dont do sleepovers, i never really had any when i was growing up

how about camping in the woods or on the beach??? with the coyotes and ghost crabs n stuff? forget pizza, bar b que and roast 'mallows instead

and NO nude photography, we can just invite Disorder to camp out with us too, instead.