The Single Life

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Keltika_hates_you, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Matthew

Matthew New Member

God bless you and the skank horse you rode in on. Oops I mean, well ..... nm you are a skank. But I love that!!!! We need more women like you!

2. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Matthew:
    God bless you and the skank horse you rode in on. Oops I mean, well ..... nm you are a skank. But I love that!!!! We need more women like you! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Woooooooooooow.....that was totally not what I going for,,,but hell Ill take it..much love.

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by U my little pussy fart:
    Being 18 I think that its all like you said a self image phase. I went through it...girls think well my body is this and I want to change that...we get to where we finally say fuck it I like the way I am and I am pretty fuckin hot. It finally hit me when I was in bed with this one guy and he was just staring at my body and said" God you have the most incredible figure I have ever seen!" I liked hearing that and the sex afterwards was incredible. Its all how the girl thinks what the guy thinks of her...if that makes any sence.
    I have never had a one night stand before a couple weeks ago. But now I am startin to kinda of "enjoy" the perks of them. NO IM NOT A DIRTY SLUT! I just think one night stands are great to have with freinds so you can learn new shit and expierence things you never have and maybe never will.
    Im drunk!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think as a woman matures, their confidence goes down. Much like a fresh divorcee, they need to feel secure that they're still attractive to the opposite sex. That's my theory on 'older' wimmen and their seemingly constant thirst for sex.

BTW: The best sex I ever had was with a 29 year old. I was probably 21 at the time... Chick was crazy, too... She wanted me to give her an entire pearl dress, but we were in the back of MY SUV... Quite possibly my favorite personal quote - Here's how it went:

"Shoot it all over me!"

"Not in this car..."

4. D

D New Member

What a way with the ladies you have.

Women peak sexually later than men.

Something to do with the hormones... Im sure.... I *was* actually still drunk when I was taught that last year (and I am sure I read it in Womans own or something [not that I buy that - I am a DR's surgery a lot of the time ]). I remember cos the lecture was on sex and shit and I had been on an all night bender. Lambrini (classy) Speed and sex.

Purple Aftershock as well.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by You fucking wanker:
    Women peak sexually later than men.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We just tell y'all that shit to get you to shut up and put out.

6. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by You fucking wanker:
    blah blah fucking blah....<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lmao wanks only fucked off coz she likes to be the biggest slag on the forums, so far she has kept that title ..but everyone needs a little competition..so don't be cross wank just coz you are a fat frump doesnt mean she gonna take your title..i mean you still open your legs for anyone that asks right and you do still live in Essex...i dont think anyone will beat your sluttiness.

7. D

D New Member

thanks for your support.

Am I that transparent?

8. battered psyche

battered psyche New Member

personally i think its because deep down inside women hate it when men dont pay attention. As guys get older although we do think about sex every four min. or so, it starts being about sex with two ladies at a time(like one with no legs and the other screaming "lettuce is the devil,") or any other untried fantasy. I like beautiful women but i've been there and done that so i dont trip over myself to get their attention. When i stopped paying attention never has so much of the roast-beef sandwich slapped me in the face. If you are under 22 give an "older" lady the eye to let her know you find her attractive then ignore her. Meet her gaze occasionally and if she's talking to another guy give her a knowing and slightly superiour smirk and she'll be throwing the pussy at you just to find out what you think she dosent have... well that only works if your half way attrative. If your not buy her like six drinks and then try it.

9. Tojo Burbage

Tojo Burbage New Member

Also woman being on the whole (geddit!) devious creatures always tend to find a man in a relationship far more attractive than a man who isn't.

Why is this so? When I was happier and single I hard to work hard for my 'neccessities' but since being in a 'relationship' I get offers and suggestions that I would have gladly paid for in my swollen sac days!

Answers on a postcard please to the usual address.

10. battered psyche

battered psyche New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dubya's Shit Pit:
    Also woman being on the whole (geddit!) devious creatures always tend to find a man in a relationship far more attractive than a man who isn't.

Why is this so? When I was happier and single I hard to work hard for my 'neccessities' but since being in a 'relationship' I get offers and suggestions that I would have gladly paid for in my swollen sac days!

Answers on a postcard please to the usual address.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

its like i said.. you got a piece of ass that makes you happy you tend to ignore the others... well not really ignore but you look at them and then dont go up to them and ask for a slice they wonder "what the fuck.. is there something wrong with me?" They'll try to jump in the sack with you just to find out. This also accounts for the chicks you get nekked when you have a girl and then all of a sudden they decide "I cant do this."
    It's because they found out there is nothing wrong and thats all they really wanted. Most ladies aren't this smart though or want the dick just as much as we want the pussy. Lucky for me or I'd never get laid

11. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Friar Bitchicus Slapiticus:
    You just need a good dickin' - that's all. Girls need cock.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

no one needs sex.
    if you want sex with a partner, their is more pain than pleasure b/c you have to socialize with another being, make sacrifices and shit...
    solo life is good. keep it simple, little pain. if you find a person you are compatible with, keep him, her, it. you will still have a pain with other shit though.

12. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    no one needs sex.
    if you want sex with a partner, their is more pain than pleasure b/c you have to socialize with another being, make sacrifices and shit...
    solo life is good. keep it simple, little pain. if you find a person you are compatible with, keep him, her, it. you will still have a pain with other shit though.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Don`t talk such a load of old bollocks, It`s like this, when you reach puberty you`ll get some new feelings that you don`t quite understand, ask a friend, or a teacher, or just eat lots of pills that can be found in most bathroom cabinets, go to your bedroom, write a letter to your friend/dog, expose your father/uncle and SLEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP..........
    `night then...

13. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

Keltika, I saw Motorhead in about 1981! (Overkill tour I think) are they still going!! Not the kind of band that you would expect to mature, more vinegar than wine! Lemey must be about ninety by now. Was the show any good?

14. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana The UnDead:
    no one needs sex.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now I'm sure of it. You're Pyschotherapist has fucked with your head, girl. You're only 20 years old. I'm 27. You think I like being alone all the damn time? You think its fun to meet people at a club (who usually aren't worth a nickel) just for some company? Fuck no. Its a lonely sad life. The reason people seek a partner is not just for sex (although that is the intial part). The reason is so they don't go through life alone. Sure you can have a best friend to go through life with.... but usually they have a partner and can't devote all their time to you. Plus, you can't touch intimacy on a level like that with a best friend of the same sex (unless you are like that faggot "God Loves You").

Everybody needs somebody. The single life does in fact suck. Its great when you're young, and sorry as hell when you're older.

It blows donkey.

15. cleanergeezer

cleanergeezer New Member

Cheeze, for fuck sake! your only 27! your talking like a 50 year old, I got 10 years on you and I don`t "need" anyone, what I have, I CHOOSE to have, you only get one shot at this, make it count.

16. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

well i never seem to have trouble finding a girl to fuck ive found that once there in the boot off my car along with my spade,rope,lime,tazer gun and other 'persusive'equipment,they usually do anything you ask em.

17. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

is the lime for the tequila you force feed them?...

18. tommy710

tommy710 Active Member

hey pimpdaddy you know about that huh?your one of us,you ever done the tie em to a tree naked stood in a puddle in the rain trick with electrodes attached to there nipples,they dont half seem to get upset soft cunts,and ater all the ale ive bought em ungrateful bitches

19. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by tommy710:
    hey pimpdaddy you know about that huh?your one of us,you ever done the tie em to a tree naked stood in a puddle in the rain trick with electrodes attached to there nipples,they dont half seem to get upset soft cunts,and ater all the ale ive bought em ungrateful bitches<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

nursey doesn't seem to get upset.. but then again .. she's a special bitch