the rules I have to adhire by...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Dwaine Scum, Nov 28, 2002.

1. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

MOST BODY PIERCINGS IN ONE SESSION
    The following act as a guide to the specific considerations
    and undertakings, in addition to the general requirements,
    for any potential attempt on the most body piercings in
    one continuous session. They should be read and understood
    by all concerned – organisers, participants and witnesses –
    prior to the event.

RULES
    This record is for the most body piercings in one continuos session without any breaks.
    1. The challenger carrying out the body piercing should be qualified and submit all certificates for verification after the event.
    2. A single body piercer, in a professional studio, in sterilised conditions, must carry out all the body piercings.
    3. Before competing, a challenger must be in possession of a document signed by a medical practitioner stating that the he/she is fit to participate in the attempt. This document must be added to the log book and witnessed before the attempt has started.
    4. A fully-qualified practising member of the medical profession must be present at all times watching the attempt. Each doctor or nurse should not be in attendance for more than four hours at a time: the medical personnel should alternate or rotate in four hour shifts.
    5. If at any time during the proceedings the doctor or nurse says that, in their opinion a contestant should end the attempt, the event must stop immediately.
    6. The ‘piercer’ must wear disposable gloves and carry anti-septic wipes. Proof that all equipment is sterile at all times must be provided.
    7. Winesses must be present to time the event and count the number of piercings in the skin.

2. Darkgroovey

Darkgroovey New Member

i'm suprised you don't have to provide a dna sample and a signes letter from your member of congress, does the piercee not have to accept any risks on his part?

3. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Just that I may fart o nhim at any time

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's fucking insane, man... I hope that "fully-qualified practicing member of the medical profession" has plenty of good drugs to legally give you...

Jesus, you're going to sound like one of those patio windchimes when you walk around...

5. xpert

xpert New Member

Jim Goad reminds me of Henry Rollins.

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I'd fuck Henry Rollins in a heartbeat.

7. xpert

xpert New Member

you must be into the whole im an angry white guy that is a victim of society thing. I personally think he is ate up with the dumbass.

8. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I'd fuck Henry Rollins in a heartbeat.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why, is he married?

9. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I've learned my lesson in that dept.

10. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

What all is getting pierced IMC? I mean isn't your winky already 78% metal?

11. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

mission completed... wait for pics from martin soon

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    I've learned my lesson in that dept.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You know I'm just yankin' yo' crank...

13. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by I Murder Children:
    mission completed... wait for pics from martin soon<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like front-page material to me...