The Procrastinator's meeting has been postponed again...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Nov 8, 2001.

1. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Only Pretends She Wants Cock:
    Emetic: why the fuck did you post my name?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Don't blame me - give Nico shit if you want.

BTW - does your little bit o' doggerel mean you're really one of those chix with dix?

2. kitana

kitana New Member

well, Lomo has a prob, especially since he lives close to me...

3. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    well, Lomo has a prob, especially since he lives close to me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I can see how that would be a problem for anyone realy

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally postulated by Disorder:
    i'm sorry it looks like Old Reverend Yoshi is a penis dribble and told them.. but why do you care. Ofelia is a cool name.. hell it fucking beats any mary, sue or christine..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally yammered on by Kitana Wants Disorder:
    well, Lomo has a prob, especially since he lives close to me...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I love the drama that surfaces when I leave for the weekend.

It's rather difficult to indulge someone's name without first knowing what it is. It's also fairly impossible to leak said information to a third party without having any kind of correspondence with them in the first place.

'Nicodemus' and 'Ambitious Procrastinator' are the same person. Seeing as how 'thier member number is 165, I would assume that 'they' have been around for a while. A quick hop over to the profile shows that the accound was created September 17, 2000. Kitana's profile shows her signing up on March 12, 2001.

Now, knowing what we do, it's safe to say that Nico has had a chance to see everything that Kit has ever posted. Could it be, perhaps early o,n before kitana grew this angry, spiteful, little demon online persona, that she might've let her name slip on the forum, or in a fugly chat?

Even more far-fetched is the notion that kit ever was anything but an angry, spiteful, little demon. I know I haven't been here at the forums long enough to be a witness to it...

To reiterate, for those either not paying attention, or just plain ignorant, I did not know kit's name before, and without knowing it, there would have been no chance to tell anyone else. But thanks to the recent drama caused by the two of you, I now do know kit's name, and everyone else here does, too. Should've just left it alone when it was first posted, Ofelia.

5. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

6. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    I love the drama that surfaces when I leave for the weekend.

It's rather difficult to indulge someone's name without first knowing what it is. It's also fairly impossible to leak said information to a third party without having any kind of correspondence with them in the first place.

'Nicodemus' and 'Ambitious Procrastinator' are the same person. Seeing as how 'thier member number is 165, I would assume that 'they' have been around for a while. A quick hop over to the profile shows that the accound was created September 17, 2000. Kitana's profile shows her signing up on March 12, 2001.

Now, knowing what we do, it's safe to say that Nico has had a chance to see everything that Kit has ever posted. Could it be, perhaps early o,n before kitana grew this angry, spiteful, little demon online persona, that she might've let her name slip on the forum, or in a fugly chat?

Even more far-fetched is the notion that kit ever was anything but an angry, spiteful, little demon. I know I haven't been here at the forums long enough to be a witness to it...

To reiterate, for those either not paying attention, or just plain ignorant, I did not know kit's name before, and without knowing it, there would have been no chance to tell anyone else. But thanks to the recent drama caused by the two of you, I now do know kit's name, and everyone else here does, too. Should've just left it alone when it was first posted, Ofelia.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ok ok, i'm sorry mang

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    ok ok, i'm sorry mang <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Deez thangs happen, it be cool, dawg. And for the record, I'm not disputing the 'penis dribble' portion of the argument...

8. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    it just slipped out mang

9. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Disorder:
    it just slipped out mang <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I told you not to tell anyone about my medical condition! Now the whole forum knows! *GASP*

10. Disorder

Disorder New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by me:
    it just slipped out mang <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

just like your medical condition huh

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally hypothesized by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    Could it be, perhaps...that (Kitana) might've let her name slip on the forum...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Does anyone really think that she could have been careless enough to have ever posted a link to any document that contained said info?

Nyahhhhh...totally impossible. Right, K?

12. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Emetic:

Does anyone really think that she could have been careless enough to have ever posted a link to any document that contained said info?

Nyahhhhh...totally impossible. Right, K?
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, she's never be stupid enough to do something like that. Especially her name and phone number. But, don't worry, Ofel.. I mean Lady MacBeth, I have no intentions of divulging any of the other information you foolishly paraded online... unless you want me too, that is. I figured, though, that since you edited it out, you must have realized your error. Strange that it slipped your mind so soon...

As the good Reverend ponted out, I have been skulking around these forums for quite some time now, and happen to have a keener eye for detail (or the obvious) than some.

13. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Tony "Disorder" Montoya:
    ok ok, i'm sorry mang <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Gotta love Scarface. Does anybody else consider it to fall in the genre of "comedy" or am I out on a limb on this one?

14. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Cleverly deduced by The Reverend Bitchslap, P.I.:
    'Nicodemus' and 'Ambitious Procrastinator' are the same person.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

15. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Ambitious Procrastinator:
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Imagine my surprise...

16. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kitana Wants Disorder:

here is my phone number 1-361-595-4448

i live in kingsville, TX.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

So for any British people wanting to phone you that would be 001-1-361-595-4448...?

[/QUOTE]
    Because, i have no life, and some action would be nice.
    [/QUOTE]

LMFAO

17. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

here is my phone number 1-361-595-4448

and i shit you not this is my real phone number.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Strange, I had it down as 361-595-4048.
    Course, I've been wrong before...

18. kitana

kitana New Member

4048 was a type-O, i dont know who's number that is. after i printed out the sheets, i found my error and manually corrected it with a marker.

i dont know the international code, so u have to figure that one out yourselves.

19. Nicodemus

Nicodemus New Member

Thanks for clearing that up for me, SlingBlade.

20. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote