The Pink-Brown Eye

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, Aug 22, 2001.

1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Yanno, I don't know where some people get off being such shitstains. I thought that maybe PinkyBrownEye had changed his ways, and was becoming a useful member in this forum. Our little feud was very entertaining to say the least. But now I've found out that he is still a piece of shit.

Hey Pinky, you just can't stand to be civil to your friends can you? Don't worry. I'm not talking about me. You KNOW who I'm referring to. First you tried to stab your buddy Pimp in the back.... now you're trying to fuck over someone else who considered you a friend. And how are you doing this? By threatening to post private e-mails between the two of you in the forums. It's one thing to fuck with a stranger, but someone you call a "friend"? You're a waste of skin. Someday someone's gonna fuck you up in ass when you least expect it. And then you'll find out what it's like to be cornholed. FUCK YOU PINKY!!!

2. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

Don't start this drama bullshit again. My stomach can't take it.

You guys have never even had a real conversation.

Since you can't 'take it outside' why don't you 'take it to MSN messenger' or something?

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]

3. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    ...your buddy Pimp...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

only 'cos MSN call it a 'buddy list'

4. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Why would I wanna talk to him? When everything that comes out of his cum-dumpster is a lie or a threat?!? I was actually starting to believe he was worth something. I mean our feud was kinda fun. But then he had to go and do some stupid shit like that. What the fuck is up with that? Feuding is fun until someone hits below the belt. Then it gets nasty. But I'm used to those shots..... so it doesn't quite affect me like others. You fuckin' suck Pinky.

5. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    But then he had to go and do some stupid shit like that.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you Jealous or Frustrated ChedderKnob? Hmmm... I not sure...

Do something stupid like what? 'Nauseous' was well aware of why I said that. And if Nauseous felt that it was such a low down thing for me to say, then why did she keep talking and then send me new home tell #, the next day!? Tues/Wens can't remember now and I still haven't called! What a bastard I am!

And it would seem that you are only making yourself look untrustworthy and bad just by throwing 'Your' friend's personal problems into here! When I'm pretty sure 'Nauseous' would have ask you to keep that kind of personal worry to yourself eh? Just to make Me/Poor little Pinkybrowneye look like a 'shitstain' ( is that how you say it? I think it is... )

And so I can think the only reason your shouting your mouth off is because you are...

Jealous

Or

Frustrated

I bet it is Jealousy. It is usally the reason why people get upset with me. As many have witnessed in here before... It's been the story of my life! So why should I have expected any different from you! I almost feel sorry for you... almost!

And you think 'Nauseous' don't talk to me about you, me ol china plate? eh?

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]

6. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

it's a pity martin disabled HTML on the board pinky.. 'cos then you'd be able to do jealous or frustrated in big scrolling letters like you usually do

7. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

Yeah, Nice one Chedder! I just checked my mail, and who's the one upsetting 'Nauseous' ? eh?
    It seems she's not to happy with you ya prick! But I guess you know that already eh?

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    it's a pity martin disabled HTML on the board pinky.. 'cos then you'd be able to do jealous or frustrated in big scrolling letters like you usually do<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It was big font I wanted , At least I know it wasn't me making a typo. Ta!

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    It was big font I wanted<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thought so..

9. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

JESUS!!! I got to take a huge fucking dump!

10. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PimpDaddy:
    thought so..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<Font size=1024>Jealous... To be exact.

11. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

i'm trying to work out where your bowel movements fit into the ongoing cheezy-pinky-pukey melodrama.. but i'm sure it'll be an entertaining development

12. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PinkorBrown69:
    <Font size=1024>Jealous... To be exact.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thought it stopped at 72... you're being silly now

13. SexXy

SexXy New Member

I bet it is Jealousy. It is usally the reason why people get upset with me.
    [ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: PinkorBrown69 ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

OH my god! Me too

14. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Pinky:
    bleuh...jealous...etc<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSexXyBitch:
    OH my god! Me too

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    ...well you are sexXy and you type great posts

15. SexXy

SexXy New Member

See kinda like you Nursey. You have to put up those nasty pics of yourself saying their me, even tho we all know its not.

Now why would you do something crazy like that?! Because your a JEALOUS INSECURE twisted bitch.

16. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

accually, most browsers only allow font sizes of -7 to +7 ... netscape allows font point size upto anysize... which it great for crashing an asshole in a chatroom

17. Disorder

Disorder New Member

i thought i'd just mosey in here at the last moment and woah! bad language!

i cant take it!

fuck you all!

you sickos!

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Yeah Pinky. Sure. Yanno, I didn't mention Nauseous' name. You did. I was gonna keep her out of it. This post is here because you decided to threaten her for no reason. That pisses me off. I like Nauseous. I think she's a pretty good person. And I really didn't give a fuck that she talks to you. Afterall, I don't own her. But you apparently had some kind of problem with her talking to me and decided to make threats. And I'M THE JEALOUS ONE?!? Let me explain something to you Pinky. And I'll use little words and talk slow so you can understand.

1. If you want to have friends, don't threaten them.

2. If you want pussy, try doing it with charm and honesty (were those two words too big?)

3 If you think I'm frustrated or jealous, I GOT LAID TWO NIGHTS AGO! How about you? Nope. I didn't think so.

So the next time you choose to threaten someone, make sure it's someone you really don't give a fuck about. Otherwise you're gonna find yourself alone. Just a little advice from someone who really does like Nauseous. And not just because she has a vagina. (Was that word too big?)

19. Nursey

Nursey Super Moderator

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ImOneSlimyShit:
    See kinda like you Nursey. You have to put up those nasty pics of yourself saying their me, even tho we all know its not.

Now why would you do something crazy like that?! Because your a JEALOUS INSECURE twisted bitch.
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funnily enough,"twisted bitch" is what,at times, some of my most adoring friends and admirers have called me
    ...most of the forum has already seen the shitty pic of me which is posted in here somewhere,and i will soon have an updated one of me enjoying the benefits of modern day recreational narcotic (ab?)use once pimp develops the film...
    About my 'jealousy' of you ...you still haven't answered me in this thread ,and i still haven't been able to work it out for myself...

20. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nauseous:
    Don't start this drama bullshit again. My stomach can't take it.

You guys have never even had a real conversation.

Since you can't 'take it outside' why don't you 'take it to MSN messenger' or something?

[ August 23, 2001: Message edited by: Nauseous ]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

*offers you a handful or rollaids, and rubs your butt*