The pile of tripe I got on my mobile

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by D, Feb 2, 2002.

1. D

D New Member

I got a message the other day saying that someone faniced me and had sent me this message.

It was an 090 number and I had heard about this service thing - where someone texts/phones this company thing and enters the mobile number of the person they fancy and a message is sent annoymously - on the radio.

Well I called the number cos I was WICKED curious as to who it was... but I had to put the number of a person I fancied and then they check if they match...

What a fucking pile of shite and waste of £1.50 a minute... (1 and half minute phone call)

Well... Im never gonna know who facy's me now unless they fucking say it to my face... wich they should have done instead of wasting mine and their time with that crap..

The only reason I know it is nota bullshit scam (which really it is... but not in the sense that a computer sent the message... although maybe thats what it was... fucking hell... I bet it was that....) is because I heard a review on X-FM (i think) they phoned it up and did all the shit... Cos they thought it was sad...

its not sad its expensivly retarded

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I fancy a shag.

Is that right?

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

The company responsible for the service is probably dialing numbers at random. That'd be my guess.

4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

What sort of a loser would put a message on a machine when there are only two options for the receiver:
    1. You don't know they like you, so you can't find out they like you because you won't put their phone number in and it costs you money.
    2. You know they like you, so you put their number in and find out they like you which you knew anyway and it costs you money.

And what sort of a loser calls it back?
    It's a scam Wanker, nobody fancies you anyway

5. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    It's a scam Wanker, nobody fancies you anyway <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the only time I'll let you get away with that, one more peep out of you about my beloved and I'll tear your fucking face off and Skull-Fuck you! You hear me?

6. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Well there ya go Wanker, mystery solved. Next time give here your mobile number Dog Dribbles.

7. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Gladamere Stroganoff:
    The company responsible for the service is probably dialing numbers at random. That'd be my guess.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats what I thought.

Stranger you fucktard. Like I explained in the First shite.... I had heard about it on a radio-show and they did it all and it was a Kosha service.

But the mystery was solved... They eventually phoned me last night and it turned out to be someone from uni that I had lost touch with...

So fuck you you jealous bitch

8. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Punk Bitch Wank:
    So fuck you you jealous bitch <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Of??????

9. D

D New Member

Well - every other bird in here.