The Osbournes

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by GreenAppleSplatters, Mar 9, 2002.

1. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I avoid MTV like the plague but I had to watch this show because Ozzy is the shit.

It was funny as hell!!!I wish it was on a pay channel so you could hear all the swearing though. But it was still bad-ass.

2. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

ozzy osbourne?...
    i haven't seen it.. but knowing him the audio for the show would either be one long bleep, or silence....

3. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

More like a rapid succession of bleeps.Plus his kids and his wife swear as much as he does. It's pretty goddamn funny...

4. Stranger

Stranger New Member

Did he have bleached and blow-dried hair and wear colourful tights and high heel boots?

5. cardBOARD box homie

cardBOARD box homie New Member

his son sounds kinda like a gay teeny-bopper.

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stranger:
    Did he have bleached and blow-dried hair and wear colourful tights and high heel boots?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I suppose you're gonna claim thet you were on MTV now are you? Sheesh, aren't the lies about an education enough for you?

7. wwwBitchyCatcom

wwwBitchyCatcom New Member

I laughed my fucking ass off at this show. Did you notice Ozzy drinks Diet Coke nonstop and shakes all the time? Damn, that man has just done too many drugs in this lifetime. I can't wait till next weeks show. All of his dogs run around shitting everywhere. American entertainment at its best.

8. pimpchichi

pimpchichi Active Member

*pimp becomes uncharacteristically patriotic*

HEY!! ozzy osbourne is BRITISH entertainment... could you not tell with his fucked up brummie accent??.. or did you think it was a speech impediment due to his vast drug/drink intake over the years...

you fucking yanks.. just cos he lives in LA you wanna claim him as your own

9. ross_perot

ross_perot New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by pixel rapist:
    his son sounds kinda like a gay teeny-bopper.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, just like you. Maybe you guys can kick sparky out and he can join the watermelon fucking group.

10. wwwBitchyCatcom

wwwBitchyCatcom New Member

My "american entertainment" comment was pertaining to the fact that the show was made and aired by an American TV Studio/Channel. It had nothing to do with the fact that Ozzy's house was in LA. I would have said the same thing if the show was shot in London. In other words - F off Brit Prick!

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ~pimp~:
    *pimp becomes uncharacteristically patriotic*

HEY!! ozzy osbourne is BRITISH entertainment... could you not tell with his fucked up brummie accent??.. or did you think it was a speech impediment due to his vast drug/drink intake over the years...

you fucking yanks.. just cos he lives in LA you wanna claim him as your own
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

11. D

D New Member

Yeah pimp "F off"... You stupid fucking brit cocks. Man you make me sick, with your Ozzy and your sex pistols and your lost prophets and universities that the American presidents go to and their children go to...

I wish you brit dicks had never come over here.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

man I fucked up and went to bitchy cat dot com... man was that a horrible mistatke... I am thinking about filing a lawsuit aganst it for the abuse it did to my eyes... then again I have to ask myself, "what do you expect?" Anyways I tried to show it to LT and he told me to take my white ass somewheres else...

I think what Im trying to say is it sucked... So do cats... well I do feed cats to my dog...