The Office

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Cheezedawg, May 22, 2004.

?

What do you think of "The Office"?

1. It Rules!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It Sucks.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

I had been hearing a lot of good things about this British comedy called "The Office" on the BBC, so I decided to buy the first season of DVD and find out what all the fuss was about.

WTF is this unfunny shit?!?

I spent 30 bucks to watch some idiotic blokes wander around a paper office all day long and kick around inflatable cocks? Give me some feedback here people. Tell me what makes this show funny so I can enjoy my money's worth. Please.

2. Ulfur Engil

Ulfur Engil New Member

Dude, why the fuck did you buy that? Get your money back and pick up something more enlightening, like some Corky Thatcher prison flick.

3. stymie

stymie New Member

I personally hated the show (what I watched) it just made me cringe to be honest. The star? of the show (Ricky Jervaise-the bloke with the goatee) released a dvd of a live stand up show he did, that was a lot funnier. A funnier person to watch out for is someone called Peter Kaye, he is fucking hilarious, a true British funny fat cunt.

Since when did you fuckers start understanding Brit comedy?

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

You have to take it for what it is, it's a piss take of what alot of offices are like over here and the wanky managers who think they are funny,witty and mates to their employees where as the staff hate them .It'a a comedy you either love or hate and most of it you watch cringing coz it's so embarrassing but we all know at least one tosser like David.
    I for one loved the show.

5. 1337

1337 New Member

get trailer park boys dvd. I think the show just came to the US also on BBC Amercia, i guess thats a specialty channel though not on normal cable?

6. Nauseous

Nauseous Active Member

I thought this thread was actually going to be about the office... You know, like where you work? Cause I was going to talk some smack about mine.

I saw a commercial for the show and it looked stupid and unfunny like most BBC/BBC America shows so I haven't watched it.

That new show on A&E "Family Plots" is pretty good. It's sad and kinda funny at the same time.