The Obama Deception Censored

Discussion in 'Politics' started by sethmanrockandroll, Jul 19, 2010.

1. sethmanrockandroll

sethmanrockandroll New Member

If any of you are following Alex Jones and his action in exposing the terrible worldly doings of Barack Hussein Obama, you may be aware that The Obama Deception has been the number one search result for anyone doing a search on Obama.

Some one has now hacked the page of "Changedachannel" http://www.youtube.com/user/ChangeDaChannel and removed the Obama Deception video. This now means that the video and its record of some like 6,000,000 (six million) views is now completely out the window and off the search engines.

Alex is encouraging everyone to search for "Obama Deception Censored" using google and yahoo to help put it back on the top spot. Alex offers a lot of his films and documentaries %100 free and even encourages people to make copies. His youtube channel has endless hours of delightful interviews and information and documentation, that can be found here http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel , his video detailing the current situation will greet you with the opening video.

Fight hackers and fight the government, lets put Alex and his work back up where they belong.

Sincerest regards,

Sethmanrockandroll

ps,
    No, I don't just plug websites, but I'm doing him the favor today because I feel I owe him. Onward Mr Jones!

:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

2. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It was probably one of the suggestions those Russian spies gave Obama when they asked him to please send them to Russia before they were interrogated.

3. sethmanrockandroll

Alex is calling now for a new search to get Obama Deception back up ahead of Obama's official website. Alex wants everyone to search "obama" and click on the Obama Deception youtube video that is now restored.

Yes, it is now restored, over six million and counting. It can be seen here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw .

Alex is a true gent. I'm glad I did what I can for him. As I say, I kinda owe him. He gives out a lot of free stuff and its the least I can do to heed his call when he sounds it.

4. Aballister

Aballister New Member

So you believe that federal agents or "they", as they better known, have put thermite in key structural parts of the World Trade Center?

I've always wanted to debate a 9/11 truther.

I'll start with a few questions and try to answer them to the best of your abilities.

1- If the wiretapping scandal came to be known after a whistleblower blew a whistle, how do you reckon that no one blew any whistle on orchestrating the deaths of over 3500 Americans?

2- Which members of the government were aware of the attack beforehand? The look on Bush's face when he heard the news that morning is one of total shock. The colours drained out of him.

3- What was the purpose of killing 3500 Americans? The U.S invaded Iraq on shaky motives at best, couldn't they have done the same for Afghanistan?

5. sethmanrockandroll

Assuming makes an ass of u and me!

I said I was an Alex Jones fan and I kinda owed him, not necessarily that I was a "Truther". The most I think of 9/11 as of today is that I'm pretty sure there were bombs in the building and that is well within the capabilities of either the terrorists or the government whether one, the other, or all were involved. I also think the terrorists probably boarded the plane with something more advanced than a box cutter and were probably in control of it before take off... and I think the government is covering up for that based on one or a few reasons...
    1. People in the government, military, law enforcement, and even just the people working at the Air Lines (which is a special job that requires them to be in communication/cooperation with the government and work in similar ways) are frequently covering for each other's mistakes or misdoings automatically. If a mistake is made, they don't want to fire or apply legal pressure like what the public would probably want or what the general public would likely suffer if they made similar mistakes. They also don't want to have their mistakes entirely made known because it offers the back door open for future terrorists to commit copy cat offenses. Thus I am very sure that the government is masking the story of how the terrorists seized control of the planes and that is why my ears perked open when it was discussed on Jesse Ventura's program.
    If you want historical incidences of the government sticking by their people, no matter what, I can show you many. Everyone from Reno at Little Bighorn (who had some kind of shell shocked freak out that resulted in a poorly executed retreat and abandonment of general Custer), to Sgt Crowley and the Harvard Professor (every cop around the country automatically voiced their support of the officer without knowing the facts and still supported him when more facts were known. It should also be pointed out, even from my personal experience, that when a complaint is made against a cop they do an internal investigation in which results and punishments are generally not disclosed. You'll have no way of knowing if some one has been punished except by looking at their payroll), it stretches wide. The government doesn't like to LOSE manpower, especially the higher up you go with more educated and talented professionals like people who work the air traffic and security. That is a more innocent leaning reason for the government to cover up or stage certain things (like the phone calls for instance).
    2. It may very well be an inside job as the Truthers say. The level of our government's involvement or knowledge would vary. It could be as high as the president or as low as our intelligence operatives and black ops people who do so many things outside of our immediate control or knowledge.
    I don't want to drift into a different weird subject, but I heard a lecture from Bill Clinton where he told some people (I guess it would be college students) that he was very interested in aliens and ufos and he went about looking into the documents that were available and possibly ran into some that weren't quite available to him and I recall (to the best of my faulty memory as of late) he concluded by saying that if they exist... those are beyond even his reach when he was president.

To answer your questions specifically, I was not actually prepared to do. I just wanted to support Mr Jones in putting Obama Deception right back on top where it belongs because it was widely viewed and it was ahead of Obama's official websites on the google search for about one month (as even I personally saw). Right up until it was hacked.
    Jones gives alot of his materials away for free and he deserves any attention he gets and that is why I'm sticking up for him.

Strange

Last edited: Jul 20, 2010
  6. sethmanrockandroll

That would be "LOSE manpower" not "use manpower", I forgot to preview, sorry.

7. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

To much to read for my concentration level at this time.

Suffice to say then your not a "911 truther" then right?

The danger of getting to deep in the details of various conspiracies is that it can drive you nuts and there a lot out there.

My beef is with the purposeful misrepresentation of what is going on at so many levels in the left wing MSM and education system.

I do not necessarily buy into the whole Jackle Island thing and entirely dismiss the 911 truther theories.

You want to understand my perspective see the videos by Milton Friedman that's me in a nutshell.

As for Google being in the tank with Obama and his administration absolutely, and Yahoo to. When major names in the global warming denier were entering the fray and making public statements contrary to global warming theory they were buried even though they made articles in major publications you would have a hard time finding them searching by name. I think its awesome that the Obama deception video is so high up on hits and think its total bullshit that the left wingers are pulling yet another smoke and mirrors stunt to bury it out of view. Its typical though.

Gore was big with Google. Go ahead and try to find the video of him with veins popping out of his forehead and neck screaming "He played on our fears!" referring to Bush. I bet you will not find it although it was plentiful when he made the statement in 2002 or 2003.

8. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Didn't mean to be so presumptuous. I just tend to associate Alex Jones with conspiracy theorists in general.

9. sethmanrockandroll

Well I technically would be a conspiracy theorist or conspiracy voicer. I simply don't know for certain whether Bush was involved in 9/11 thus I don't call myself a truther to that degree. I don't really think very many of the Bush JR conspiracies have as much meat to them. Now, Bush Sr is different, he has Iran Contra which even Kerry himself was investigating back in the day and Sr has heavy involvement with the CIA to a ridiculous level and the CIA is generally out of control and up to no good. They never really even seem to fulfill their actual job of intelligence gathering in time enough to protect us from things like 911. We would do much better with just having the basic military and putting them in charge of intelligence.

Lastly, conspiracy is just another term that applies to any crime involving more than one person and it should not be shunned from our vocabulary.

Bush Jr himself was actually a good governor in my opinion, and a lot of the controversial things about his presidency will probably turn out to be either a complete change of character from what he was before or it will be what ost people expect in the sense of the shady people existing around him... people like Cheney, Rummy, etc. He is really sitting in a lion's den even if he were a good guy.

10. sethmanrockandroll

I should come back to your questions since they were more interesting than what I figured at first.

The motivation behind the government killing lots of people on 911, if it were an inside job,would probably land more to the effect of passing oppressive laws and stirring people into a frenzy. You're basically right to say that the government technically doesn't need a pretext to go to war, certainly not one to such a grand extreme. Good eye.

As for that Bugliosi stuff that I think you're hinting at (about whether anyone can really keep a secret in this day and age), there were many warnings leading up to 911. Several notable conspiracy people were thinking along the lines of Bin Laden, Major City (they always run down LA, Chicago and then New York, NY was correct), Terror Event. There was buzz in the air, thus something did get out.
    Its not impossible to keep a secret especially if you hold the careers of certain people in your hands. Everyone in the military and the government has generally signed onto agreements that keep them from disclosing things at the risk of penalties for treason or higher. Even Ventura has certain things he cannot say according to him (not "big things" though, he says).

Even the mafia is organized enough to keep secrets, what do you think happened to Jimmy Hoffa? No one had the slightest clue and Frank Sheeran is the only reliable person to ever come forward and he turned out to be the killer apparently (that was apparently backed up with physical evidence of blood stains at the ouse where he allegedly shot Hoffa). Secrets can be kept, especially with a government order in the case of what would have happened if 911 were an inside job. And Mr Bugliosi doesn't even know all the secrets about Manson even, he still has followers committing murders around the country and back then and getting away with it without the slightest trace. The lowly Manson even almost orchestrated the death of Ford from behind his cell. Thus, I'm not at all happy whenever I hear a debunker say that groups of people, organized or unorganized, cannot keep a secret.
    Of coarse, in the case of these conspiracies, none of the secrets ever were kept. There were plenty of things that allegedly squeaked out.

Those would be my answers to your nice questions.

11. sethmanrockandroll

I should also like to add that, whether you believe inside job or not, 911 is very well accurately classified as a conspiracy since it involves more than one person. So don't knock the word.

12. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

For the record.... Bush's color didn't drain at all. I just watched it again to make sure. He went back to reading a book with kids. He looked slightly disturbed.

13. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

It's easy to figure out if someone is just a regurgitation of propaganda a tool for the machine.

The basic principal of a good conspiracy is a bit of undeniable truth mixed in with a shit load of innuendo.

Just pay the details no mind at all and take a step back to look at the broader picture.

It's not the conspiracies they conspire about individually its the whole package of conspiracies and more importantly what is left out.

Who gained and who lost from the savings and loan bailouts in the 80s? Whatever happened to that Loral satellite that went down after launch in China. Whatever happened to that crew that landed an American spy plane in China? How much cocaine came through Mena Arkansas in the 80's and how did they get away with it? Did Canada hospitals really buy blood from Arkansas prison inmates without knowing? Who profited from that? Who enabled it to happen?

Look if Seth and Alex's all knowing gaze of truth detection somehow missed the Communist money funneled into Clinton elections, the Loral satelite incident, the Los Alamos National Laboratory intelligence clearing house to all communist who would like to see fiasco. The russian gems that hit the market in the 90's along with weapons sale. Then they are not worth much.

Think about it. Tools that is what they are they regurgitate for their media masters.

14. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

15. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

http://www.bing.com/search?q=Hughes+OPTUS+B-2&form=OSDSRC

There is tons of evidence Clinton who's election along with Obama's also was funded partially by the Chinese government. Opened up the floodgates of American intelligence and technology freely to China.

You would have to be stupid as a bag of potato chips not to see it.

or

Slightly smarter and simply being distracted and used as a tool.

16. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Here we are having a nice talk about the nature of conspiracies and 9/11 truthers and Joe just walks in with his loud clumsy boots and just buzz kills everything. Jesus fucking Christ, it doesn't always have to be about communists and democrats, do you even talk about anything else?

Anyway.

Call me a skeptic but I've always had a hard believing that anyone other than the "terrorizers" had anything to do with it. Imagine yourself rigging the thermite or the bombs in the towers and fully knowing that thousands of innocents will die the next day. You either need balls of steel or one fucking deranged mind.

I think that being raised in a country that fundamentally hates the U.S and going through an entire lifetime of brainwashing and religious propaganda would certainly help appease the remorse. A man needs to have deeply seated motivations to pull this shit off. Oh and don't forget a hundred virgins in the afterlife.

You mentioned that rousing people into a frenzy could be one of the motives. I pondered that for a while. Then I remembered the video of this Nick Berg guy getting his head lopped off by masked "terrorizers". (Here is the video.) People criticized the video as a fake all over the internet. I can't remember much of the arguments but some were actually convincing. The theory is that the CIA would've participated in the beheading in order to keep the masses on edge about the war and to facilitate the acceptance of new laws (read Patriot Act), and to rouse a general sense of disgust towards our enemy.

17. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Don't forget the Pinko Progressives. They are the wizards behind the curtain.

:cool:

18. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg New Member

Been plenty of wrong doings on both sides.

19. Joeslogic

Joeslogic Active Member

Well I'm just really suspicious of the intent of any "truther".

I need to watch this Obama deception video though sounds like a video with quite a bit of truth to tell. :)

And did you click the links? Facilitating the transfer of ICBM and Satellite encryption technology and Nuclear weapons to China is no small wrong doing.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2010
  20. Aballister

Aballister New Member

Coming from a guy who's party sold weapons to Iran. Betcha Reagan didn't see that one coming. You know, Iran becoming your mortal enemy and shit. :biggrin: