The Most Private Thing I'm Willing to Admit Here

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Schmed, Apr 28, 2005.

1. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

And that goes for you, as well, skanky. :roll: :?: :!: :idea: :arrow: :roll: :twisted: :evil: :x :shock: :D :) :( :eek: :lol: 8) :oops: :cry:

2. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Thanks Dimples...but we have not yet begun to fight...oh and just to really annoy Sam :D :) :( :eek: :shock: :? 8) :lol: :x :p :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :wink: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow:

3. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Keep it up. I guarantee you, I'll ride your ass like a nellie on Polk street.

4. Dimples

Dimples New Member

are you talking to me? :shock:

5. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Oh you tease Sam....ride my ass? Now you're getting me all moist. Not sure who Nellie is, or what she's doing on Polk street...is she you're SO?

6. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Dimples apparently it is not acceptable to enjoy new things or new people...must maintain the status quo...heaven forbid one should open the windows and let in some fresh air. :roll:

7. CBWIFE

CBWIFE New Member

Dear....some of us live in reality....threatening someone over the computer doesn't work. Get close to it... tap the screen a few time and check it out...you'd be amazed! (And I'm trying to be funny)

Now let's get back to our "Sound of Music" dvd shall we? (no more smiles...just for YOU!)

If this fucking doens't work....fuck it! Blow-jobs aren't free!

8. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

"Nellie" is slang for a "fag". Polk street is in San Francisco. Two plus two equals... Consider yourself edumacated.

And yes, I do have issues with you weirdos coming to this site and proclaiming your undying hatred of Amy, which is fine, but then you choose to stick around and criticize some of the coolest members here (Schmed, smiles, etc ). It's called a pecking order (something you guys should be familiar with by being in the service)...

Yes, GIMPLES, I was talking to you.

9. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Who said we aren't familiar with a pecking order? Did you ever consider in the event of new members you might drop a few notches? Or several?

10. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Samanthasez
    Ok...I can understand your feelings about the pecking order. To be honest....as CBwife has said herself in another thread...we came over because of Medicvet...but some of us stayed behind because this seems like an interesting site. Can't say the welcome mat was put out...some have been a little "chilly" towards us...we have tried to play nice...and on a few occassions we have responded to bared teeth with a hearty growl of our own.
    The invitation to come to our site was made...and to those who didn't come in with the express purpose of shit stirring...there has been a warm welcome. CBwife was responding to someone she thought had come over trying to stir shit. Her reaction is actually not much different than yours just was.
    Oh and by the way...thanks for the explanation. I don't always follow some of the idioms.

11. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Up until this point, your posts have amused me; I don't have a problem with any one of you until you start in on the regulars here.

And I highly doubt I've "dropped" anything except your ass as I was kicking it.

12. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

No problem. I respect that.

13. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

I wasn't looking for a fight. Shall we "drop" it?

14. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

This isn't going to turn into one of those "group hugs" is it?

15. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

No, I was looking for some really manly, gripping handshakes though. Sweaty palms and eye to eye contact. Macho, leather boy stuff, ya know?

16. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member

Fuck that!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

17. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Bump elbows?

18. Belladonna

Belladonna New Member

Samanthasez used a whole line of smilies....much better than a group hug...almost as good as macho, leather boy stuff...

19. sawdusty

sawdusty New Member

Just trying to stay with the San Francisco theme, but I guess he was too....

20. Samanthasez

Samanthasez New Member