The latest laugh-riot from our friends at the anti-drug ad c

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Feb 3, 2002.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Well, don't know how many of you saw the Super Bowl commercial the anti-drug people were running (Hell, the only reason I even look at the set when the SB is on is for the commercials)...

They start out with normal, average, innocent youngsters saying such cute things like, "I train people to kill," "I harbor terrorists," and "I blow buildings up." The next screen displays the cute black-and-white words: "If you buy drugs, you're supporting terrorism." (or words to that effect.)

It's a sad, sad world we live in... Four million dollars spent on fifteen seconds of airtime to display a bogus anti-drug commercial when they could be using that money to cultivate and engineer a more potent, pure, cannabis plant.

Excuse me while I go pop Reefer Madness into the DVD player...

2. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

And the real capper to that was that if they legalized and taxed drugs they'd virtually wipe out illegal drug trade,have an insane amount of extra money to spend on worthwhile things like education,and cut off the so-called support of the "terrorists".

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Noooooooo... that'd be too easy, and they'd be admitting guilt.

4. unlimited-time

unlimited-time Active Member

5. Stranger

Stranger New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="verdana">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by GreenAppleSplatters:
    And the real capper to that was that if they legalized and taxed drugs...<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    It is almost legal here in Adelaide (Well as legal as speeding anyway). Up to 9 plants is an on the spot fine of $50-$100. 9 plants is concidered personal, while more than that is growing for supply.
    When I moved here I planned on growing a couple of my own but there is so much of it about I never bothered.

6. canine_STD

canine_STD New Member

I'm allowed to have 2 plants on my property here in perth, 3 is concidered more than for "Personal" use. Then of course you have Amsterdam where there is no crime cos everything, all drugs and murder is legal.