The Kitana...

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Lomotil, Aug 15, 2001.

1. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Coming soon to fugly forums...

2. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

the DEAD kuntuna?

3. kitana

kitana New Member

Lomo, what are u doing?

4. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 666kitana999:
    Lomo, what are u doing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, folks... making a road trip. I'll be back in a few days.

Don't worry, kit. It's all in good fun...

5. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lomotil:
    Sorry, folks... making a road trip. I'll be back in a few days.

Don't worry, kit. It's all in good fun...
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ummm... road trip??? south? come visit me! you can help me mutilate myself

6. PinkorBrown69

PinkorBrown69 New Member

I think that's the idea...
    Have you recieved those branding irons I sent you Lomo? Remember the 'I LOVE FUGLY' one is for the fore-head okay? You can use the rest as you see fit...

7. kitana

kitana New Member

ooh! i always wanted to see what it felt like to be branded like cattle...

8. Cheezedawg

Cheezedawg Guest

Can I brand my name on your ass? I mean.... we're gonna be married someday so it doesn't matter if my name is on you. Out of fair play, I will let you sink your teeth into my scrotum; leaving a permanent scar. Whatd'ya say sweet thing?

9. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Cheezedawg:
    Can I brand my name on your ass? I mean.... we're gonna be married someday so it doesn't matter if my name is on you. Out of fair play, I will let you sink your teeth into my scrotum; leaving a permanent scar. Whatd'ya say sweet thing?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hmmm...tempting...

10. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

I'm baaaaaaaaaack...

Sorry, kit... I know it sounded promising, with my immaculate timing and all... but the actual road trip was to Oklahoma.

Sorry to disappoint...

I was actually surprised this trip, last time I went to Oklahoma, the place was a complete shithole. This time, it wasn't half bad. (At least there wasn't an entire family of Indians taking a bath at the rest stop using the sinks like last time...)

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote
    Reminds me of an imprudent but bladder-induced stop I made at a McDonald's on a seedy edge of Wash D.C. (doesn't matter which one - most of DC is seedy except for a small portion downtown between 14th and 23rd Streets). I went inside to the restroom, see a lock on the door (supposedly to prevent what I was about to witness) that was broken. I open the door and am confronted by a horrific stench and the sight of an IP (Indigenous Population) apparently of the homeless variety standing at one sink, bottomless, washing his filth-caked underwear in the sink. The walls of and toilet in the stall which I'm guessing he'd recently used was covered with the explosive result of severe digestive upset.

I almost threw up before I quickly escaped. Pseudo-human specimens such as that should be euthanized for everyone's good.

12. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

I see you met my younger brother

13. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Doubt it - everyone knows neither you nor your siblings bother to wash your underwear.

14. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I was born in Oklahoma so fuck off. Yep...

15. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Nothing wrong with Oklahoma that an interstate bus ticket can't fix.

16. timeforyumyums

timeforyumyums New Member

I really dont know what the genuine fuck is going on anymore....so I am loggin off of Fugly...IMC...FUCK YOUUUUUUUUU

17. Dwaine Scum

Dwaine Scum New Member

Its about fucking time... you whiney cunt... thats two irritaing oxygen thives gone... who's next?

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Baby Raper ]

18. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

That's it. I refuse to post to this horrid forum anymore. Kiss my ass, all of you baby-raping, shit-eating, kitana-lusting, DMV-working, ass-fondling, Yanni-listening, cat-walking, testicle-sucking, honkey mother fuckers.

That's it. I refuse to post here anymore. Kiss my ass, all of you...

19. GreenAppleSplatters

GreenAppleSplatters New Member

I'm not a honkey.

20. kitana

kitana New Member

hey! Lomo, nobody's lusting me