The Harry Potter Vibrator

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by Smokey McPot, Nov 7, 2002.

1. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

NIMBLE NIMBUS

Remember when we told you about the Harry Potter toy that was being used by teenage girls as a vibrator? Well, now maker Mattel has chosen to withdraw the vibrating broomstick from the market after it was inundated with complaints from parents after they suspected that the toy was being used for more than pretend Quiddich matches. The complaints made the broomstick even more famous, with one magazine testing it alongside bona fide sex aids. Now Mattel has stopped making the toy, but told Metro: "It's not because of the stories. It's just not a continued product in our 2002 line."

The original story:

HARRY POTTER VIBRATOR

A British prank caller has forced the Mattel toy company to admit that its Harry Potter Nimbus 2000 vibrating broomstick can be used as a sex toy. The man, who goes by the name of The Serial Caller, recently phoned Mattel to lodge his fake complaint. "I got a daughter," he told Mohammed of Mattel's customer service in the US. "She's 16. I come home the other day, I find her in bed with the Harry Potter broomstick between her legs." "Oh my God," Mohammed exclaimed. The comic then demanded: "What are you guys thinking about making a vibrating broomstick for children?" When Mohammed explained it was meant for younger children, the comic replied: "That's even sicker, mate! I don't think that that's what J.K. Rowling had in mind." "You're right," Mohammed admitted. "Of course, I'm right!" The Serial Caller fumed. "Speak to the chairman, speak to whoever it is and tell them not to confuse their private lives with their jobs, please." And if you don't believe us, you can listen to the call for yourself at theserialcaller.com

2. NPerez

NPerez New Member

cool. i want one so i can stick it up my ass

3. NPerez

NPerez New Member

4. Smokey McPot

Smokey McPot Member

Already tried that... It's overrated.