The Grasshopper

Discussion in 'General Mayhem' started by kitana, Nov 29, 2001.

1. kitana

kitana New Member

coming soon to fugly forums

2. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Titana:
    coming soon to fugly forums<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Shit! woman

Don't do that shit...

Why dont you wait till you post the fucking pictures instead of getting me all excited and shit?

I'm not gonna be able to sleep now

3. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

Shit... am I the only one noticing the progressive downward trend in kit's recent posts? First horses, then turtles, now grasshoppers?!?

Did you castrate them with a pair of tweezers and a vernier caliper?

4. Emetic

Emetic New Member

Can't wait til she gets to fleas and crab lice.

5. Disorder

Disorder New Member

...as soon as kit realised that the single celled organism had no balls, she hastily found a moth for replacement..

6. D

D New Member

Something for Tit to wank over…

EARWIGS’ penises often snap off during sex. So one earwig family has come up with the obvious solution: keep another one in reserve to use in an emergency.
    Entomologists knew that males of the Anisolabididae family have two penises, but assumed one of them doesn’t work because it points in the wrong direction. Now Yoshitaka Kamimura of Tokyo Metropolitan University has proved them wrong. He reports that males with their “good” penis cut off can inseminate females using the other one…
    Kamimura has also collected males with broken penises, suggesting that the second penis is called into action in the wild. Anisolabididae have very long penises so are especially prone to losing one.
    New Scientist, 24 Nov 2001 No. 2318

So Tit, have a hunt around and when you found some post pictures of earwig penises

7. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stimulate by oneself:
    Something for Tit to wank over…

EARWIGS’ penises often snap off during sex. So one earwig family has come up with the obvious solution: keep another one in reserve to use in an emergency.
    Entomologists knew that males of the Anisolabididae family have two penises, but assumed one of them doesn’t work because it points in the wrong direction. Now Yoshitaka Kamimura of Tokyo Metropolitan University has proved them wrong. He reports that males with their “good” penis cut off can inseminate females using the other one…
    Kamimura has also collected males with broken penises, suggesting that the second penis is called into action in the wild. Anisolabididae have very long penises so are especially prone to losing one.
    New Scientist, 24 Nov 2001 No. 2318

So Tit, have a hunt around and when you found some post pictures of earwig penises
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!

Reminds me of something they went over way back in Bio II... There's a certain type of insect (Praying Mantis comes to mind, but I could be just stoned) that has a forked penis[/i]... Apparently, the females can carry sperm with them for great lengths of time, and the male of the species has adapted to using half of his dick to scoop out previous 'deposits' and the other half to spooge in 'er...

It was our professor's strange fascination with these creatures, and his habit of always wearing pink shirts under his sport coat, that makes me avoid him for future classes...

8. kitana

kitana New Member

holy shit, lomo, that sounds pretty bad! LOL
    But they're professors, so they're allowed to be that way

Anyways here are the pics:

9. Emetic

Emetic New Member

10. kitana

kitana New Member

no, emetic, u didnt take that pic yourself, so its a fake and plaigerism

11. Emetic

Emetic New Member

12. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    its a fake and plaigerism <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

...You didn't spell that word by yourself, so does this count, too?

13. kitana

kitana New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    ...You didn't spell that word by yourself, so does this count, too? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

shut up, lomo. if u want to help, then be my next subject of photography

14. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by kitana:
    shut up, lomo. if u want to help, then be my next subject of photography <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you're going to take any nudes, you'd better have an Advantix camera...

15. D

D New Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by The Reverend Bitchslap:
    If you're going to take any nudes, you'd better have an Advantix camera... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't be that fat can ya?

Ooooo... that was nearly as bad as Tit's professor "joke"...

16. Lomotil

Lomotil Active Member

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Stimulate by oneself:
    You can't be that fat can ya?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

When excited, or in the plain old flaccid state?

17. kitana

kitana New Member

No Lomo, no nudes! we can play doctor though, or alien autopsy

18. D

D New Member

When excited, or in the plain old flaccid state?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh you sly little fox, you!